• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wall Mural Installed in Our Office- Painted or Not? Bet you can't tell!

Dan Antonelli

Thanks folks!

The design work was done in Photoshop. Jeff rough sketched the concepts, then brought into PS to tighten up. Working non-vector made the process a little easier and faster. We didn't like the type available with standard fonts, so the script was done from scratch. And the rest of the type is a LHF - which Joe Diaz recommended to us via our FB page while it was in early development. (Thanks Joe!).

This wall is back wall, so as soon as you walk in you get a good view of it across the room over the workstations.

Next, I'll show you guys pics of our office in a Call of Duty map we had created. The office, building, parking lot, mural and all, is in a map we had created. It's awesome engaging in warfare right from your cubicle, or spawning in the conference room! :)

MikePro

i like it! was about to say, wallpaper material?!? looks like concrete-wrap vinyl applied over brick!!!
too cool.

Kwiksigns

wookie
Thanks folks!
Next, I'll show you guys pics of our office in a Call of Duty map we had created. The office, building, parking lot, mural and all, is in a map we had created. It's awesome engaging in warfare right from your cubicle, or spawning in the conference room! :)

You're effing with me right?!

Dan Antonelli

You're effing with me right?!

Would I tell lies? Check out the pics. We play a few times a week with all the staff and the hosting/development company next door, who is in the map also. Let me know if you or anyone else wants to play and we'll let you know when we launch the server.

A few of these screen grabs were from Beta before some of the mural and other graphics were fixed.

Its pretty bizarre after playing for a bit, you walk outside and you're like 'I just killed you in the conference room' LOL.

Attachments

• shot0001.jpg
    shot0001.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 86
  • shot0004.jpg
    shot0004.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 81
  • shot0010.jpg
    shot0010.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 86
  • shot0011.jpg
    shot0011.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 81
  • shot0014.jpg
    shot0014.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 98

signmeup

The design is lovely but I'm more interested in the mechanics. So... the woman is a Photoshop painting? Done with a tablet or?

Dan Antonelli

Yes - Jeff illustrates everything with a tablet. I don't actually think he even has a mouse. It was rendered in Photoshop fully.

CheapVehicleWrap

would i tell lies? Check out the pics. We play a few times a week with all the staff and the hosting/development company next door, who is in the map also. Let me know if you or anyone else wants to play and we'll let you know when we launch the server.

A few of these screen grabs were from beta before some of the mural and other graphics were fixed.

Its pretty bizarre after playing for a bit, you walk outside and you're like 'i just killed you in the conference room' lol.

awesome!

petesign

That's quite possibly the coolest thing I have seen in .... a very long time!

Who's car is that outside the door? :)

:notworthy:

Typestries

The call of duty map was so cool, I wanted to rip Dan from his chair and sit right down at his station and start shooting the place up. It's the real deal!