• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch out for these guys

Locals Find!

Don't use Street Media US out of Orlando Florida. They are a trade only screenprinter & wholesale Large Format Vinyl printer.

They totally printed my job in the wrong colors entirely and to top it off printed it on econo-mode. When I tried to get them to correct the job or give me a refund they flat out refused.

Had to contest it with the Bank to get my money back and lost a very large client in the process.

Just wanted to let you all know so the same thing doesn't happen to you.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
:popcorn:

Addies adventures should be serialized and turned into a monthly podcast.

wayne k
guam usa

Craig Sjoquist

Well it took some searching to find there website 1st red flag, 2nd red flag no pictures of completed work, 3rd low cost website for a vender, 4th poor logo 5th unnecessary flash and boasting no econo print.

Never heard of these people, and prices are same as retail for the low cost shops, I gather at one point they were retail did do well decided a better move was wholesale but do not back up what they do.

Orlandoland is full of wolfs & snakes are words and action as good as they claim is the question.

HulkSmash

Well it took some searching to find there website 1st red flag, 2nd red flag no pictures of completed work, 3rd low cost website for a vender, 4th poor logo 5th unnecessary flash and boasting no econo print.

Never heard of these people, and prices are same as retail for the low cost shops, I gather at one point they were retail did do well decided a better move was wholesale but do not back up what they do.

Orlandoland is full of wolfs & snakes are words and action as good as they claim is the question.

I understood maybe 3 words here.

ProWraps

s**t man i gave it a good 5 hours and no addie response??? pics or shens bro. lets see whats going on.

put up or shut up. if you call it out, show it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

weaselboogie

Normally I'd feel a bit bad for the crap that addie is getting, but I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. You and that workaholic computer worm have made this for yourselves.

Locals Find!

Sorry for the delay in posting the pics. I posted this then had to run out of the office to handle some things.

Here are pics of the job and the artwork. Which I did not design myself. It was provided by the clients graphic artist.

The supplied vinyl is on the left my graphic on the right. As you can see it is supposed to be a bright neon like green. I have had this same file printed before by Signs365 with no issue on coroplast and the colors came out perfect.

The file was submitted as an .eps file in cmyk and was given to them with the pms #'s required for the artwork to try to get it close. They didn't even get near close with this one & the banding is horrible.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 107
  • signs.jpg
    signs.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 119

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't know what Craig was talking about, either, but I'm sure he means well.​

As for Addie and his problem. It takes a real gem to just blatantly say things about someone or company without any proof, backup or any explanation whatsoever.

Addie, what is wrong with you ?? You pick someone no one has ever heard of, probably because they were by far the cheapest company on the face of the earth and when you get what you paid for.... you wanna bitch 'em out.

Knowing how you act in business, I'd sooner think this was a sneaky method of getting everyone to look up this company for free advertisement. You, your dad, your wife or your mom probably own or partially own this company and you want to sport these cheap prices to get free exposure here at s101.

Why else would you bring anything to the site that is a personal matter between you and some unknown company and voice it as you are trying to save the community. Again, I call you as being the ONLY red flag here.

Locals Find!

I don't know what Craig was talking about, either, but I'm sure he means well.​
As for Addie and his problem. It takes a real gem to just blatantly say things about someone or company without any proof, backup or any explanation whatsoever.

Addie, what is wrong with you ?? You pick someone no one has ever heard of, probably because they were by far the cheapest company on the face of the earth and when you get what you paid for.... you wanna bitch 'em out.

Knowing how you act in business, I'd sooner think this was a sneaky method of getting everyone to look up this company for free advertisement. You, your dad, your wife or your mom probably own or partially own this company and you want to sport these cheap prices to get free exposure here at s101.

Why else would you bring anything to the site that is a personal matter between you and some unknown company and voice it as you are trying to save the community. Again, I call you as being the ONLY red flag here.

Gino, I don't have any affiliation with the company. Its a company in Orlando I chose because of their proximity to me and their turn around time for the project. This was my first time using them. I am just a customer.

I actually tried to reach out to you Gino to talk about this project and send the work to someone I know I could trust (regardless of your personal feelings about me) you wouldn't even discuss it.

Stop trying to make every thread a bash on me! Its ridiculous. I posted so others would be aware and not get screwed and have to deal with the BS I had to go through. That is all!

Like me or hate me. It doesn't change the fact that the company does not stand behind their product, provide quality service, or quality product. The pics show this. Signs365 & Supersigns (both Merchant Members here) had no problem printing the same file for other projects at all.

SignaramaFL

I've heard of this company before, I don't believe that we have used them before however. And that's sad that you got such low quality materials from them... I am assuming you tried to speak with upper management at this company to try and get this resolved?

buttons

Signs365 & Supersigns (both Merchant Members here) had no problem printing the same file for other projects at all.

If you had no problems with these companies why would you switch to a different one?? You make absolutely no sense at all.

DON'T FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKEN!

Border

If you had no problems with these companies why would you switch to a different one?? You make absolutely no sense at all.

DON'T FIX WHAT AIN'T BROKEN!

Agreed... If this was a "Very large" customer of yours, then that's all the more reason NOT to take a risk like this without first getting some proof prints. Now you're behind on the job, looking like a fool to your "very large" customer AND you're out a bunch of money to boot.
Foolish move, if ya aks me.

edit: I see you got your money back through your bank and you LOST your "very large client" rather than just upsetting them. Talk about pissing away future revenue.