• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch out for these guys

Sign-Man Signs

I did check it. That is the point. I contacted them first about the issue and was told they weren't going to fix it.

They sent no proof at all. All of this could have simply been avoided if they would have worked with me to correct the issue. They chose not too. I try to work with everyone when mistakes happen. I know I have made plenty on my own.

If they choose to avoid accepting responsibility for their mistakes. Then they will get what they deserve by me telling everyone about my experience.

I have had plenty of good experiences with others.

I say you have learned a life lesson. Just don't use them anymore. If there are more problems with other customers, then they are the one that suffers and eventually will go out of business. There wasn't a proof with your invoice? All invoices I recieve from them have proof attached. If not, I think that would have been your first red flag.

Locals Find!

I wanted to update this thread and make and ask for some assistance.

I had contested the charges with my bank to this company. They have made a counter claim saying I didn't notify them inside of the 3 day window. Which I had. The Bank at this point is ready to award them the funds.

I just got off the phone with the bank and they have told me that if I could find 2 or 3 professionals to write a short letter stating that the print quality was not up to par and is unacceptable. I might have a chance of winning my case of contesting the charges. I have to submit all documents to them by Monday afternoon.

Would any of you be willing to review the original file along with the photo of the vinyl received showing the banding, and write me a short statement of your professional opinion of the quality I received as being unacceptable?

I would also need to have your shops contact information on the statement. If anyone would be willing to do this please PM me and I will give you my personal email address and email you the original .eps file and the picture of the vinyl so you can email me a statement.

Thank You for considering helping me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, call me after supper tonight and I'll whip a letter up for ya right away.

Do you need my bank numbers and credit card numbers, too ??

Addie, seriously.... how can a bank take someone's word or written word over this unless the other party has seen the entire deal though from start to finish ??
No one on here has seen anything other than your supplied pictures. Now, I'm not saying you doctored the pictures or had some mis-information going on throughout your ordeal here, but how can another professional help you when they aren't remotely involved ??

Locals Find!

Yeah, call me after supper tonight and I'll whip a letter up for ya right away.

Do you need my bank numbers and credit card numbers, too ??

Addie, seriously.... how can a bank take someone's word or written word over this unless the other party has seen the entire deal though from start to finish ??
No one on here has seen anything other than your supplied pictures. Now, I'm not saying you doctored the pictures or had some mis-information going on throughout your ordeal here, but how can another professional help you when they aren't remotely involved ??

My argument is that the print was not done properly that the banding on the print is substandard and that the file wasn't printed properly. The bank said that having a few outside professionals give their opinion as to the quality of the print and a review of the supplied original file would help my case.

I am not asking anyone to just side with me without looking over the evidence. I am more than willing to supply the picture I took along with the original files to anyone who wants them for them to give me an honest opinion of the quality of the finished print.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I just looked at the photos....That IS a bullsh*t print by any means. If not for the color, the nozzle loss and banding....I would kill one of my employees if they let anything like that even FINISH printing. Nobody QCd that print.

In a way I love it too...lol. This is the same case presented to me by a few clients who have been with me for as long as I have been open. Someone screwed them...and I got the job done right the FIRST time. 'Nuff said.
I just ran a 12x10 and 9x10 for one of those same clients...they need tonite....no problem. Banners are great....now off to welder to hem!

Si Allen

Let me see if I got this straight/

1. You lost a big customer who gives you a price to meet.

2. There is very little profit, so you look for the cheapest source.

3. Cheap source puts out crap and you lose the big customer.

4. The Bank won't listen to your tale of woe, and is going to pay the crap printer.

Why mourn the loss of this kind of customer?

Why are you not sueing them to get your money back?

Locals Find!

Let me see if I got this straight/

1. You lost a big customer who gives you a price to meet.
Yes
2. There is very little profit, so you look for the cheapest source.
Yes
3. Cheap source puts out crap and you lose the big customer.
Yes
4. The Bank won't listen to your tale of woe, and is going to pay the crap printer.
No, Bank followed procedure. The company presented evidence to the bank to counter my claim. The Bank has asked me to present more evidence for my claim.

Why mourn the loss of this kind of customer?

Why are you not sueing them to get your money back?

That will be the next step if it can't be resolved through the bank.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Adtechia,

I'll write you a letter, but I have a few questions. Forgive me if they have already been answered.

1)Did you send them the JPG in your post or did you supply vector artwork?
2)Did you ask them to Pantone match, or were those standard colors?
3)Do you know what process they used to print the signs. It looks screen printed, but UV or Solvent?
4)Can you send me more photos of the bad signs. Close ups of problem areas and pics of the whole sign?

From the looks of it, you might be SOL, but we have never been sued, never even had a charge back we lost (or one we even won) and it's because in this business, if you don't take care of your customer, someone else will. I think it's ridiculous they won't make it right...even if you're wrong.

gene@firesprint.com

Locals Find!

Adtechia,

I'll write you a letter, but I have a few questions. Forgive me if they have already been answered.

1)Did you send them the JPG in your post or did you supply vector artwork?
I supplied vector artwork for the signs completely. I even went as far as to send them all the copies laid out in the file.
2)Did you ask them to Pantone match, or were those standard colors?
I asked them to pantone match
3)Do you know what process they used to print the signs. It looks screen printed, but UV or Solvent?
I believe it was Solvent
4)Can you send me more photos of the bad signs. Close ups of problem areas and pics of the whole sign?

From the looks of it, you might be SOL, but we have never been sued, never even had a charge back we lost (or one we even won) and it's because in this business, if you don't take care of your customer, someone else will. I think it's ridiculous they won't make it right...even if you're wrong.

gene@firesprint.com

Yes, I can make some new ones in the morning and email & post them here. I will also email you a copy of the file as I sent it to them.

Yes, I can make some new ones in the morning and email & post them here. I will also email you a copy of the file as I sent it to them.

Firesprint does good work. They batted 1000 on the four orders I got from them this week.

Here is one we sent Wednesday, Firesprint printed and shipped Thursday and we placed tonight (Friday). :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• toll-riverside.jpg
    toll-riverside.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 105
J

john1

If you need any wholesale printing check out WYLD GFI in the merchant member section, Does awesome work and ships out within 2 business days in my experiences.

Damn that's a crappy print job, WOW.