• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch out New York sign makers!!!

mikey-Oh

that's a sweet masking job!

and am i just seeing things or is he cutting the application tape from the backing in the second pic?

CheapVehicleWrap

I don't blame them for trying to save a buck. The money hacking motorcycles has been made. Passed the place a few weeks ago and it looked dead.

Marlene

8 hour install, hand applying the drop shade?

good grief, I could have done this job in 20 minutes and that includes cleaning the truck.

I can't believe he actually took pictures of the process like he was proud of it.

Marlene

I can't believe he devoted an entire flash website to it!

I'll post my site when finished. it's me cooking a boiled egg. it took me eight hours to do and I'm pretty proud of the results. there are a ton of pictures of me watching the water come to a boil, that's my favorite part. then there's the whole set of photos of me putting the egg into the water. I went to a chef who gave me the instructions of how to put the egg into the water and it was a real good thing as I didn't have a clue. he really gave me some insider tips and I think they made all the difference in my sucess. the last part is of the finished egg, wow, did it come out great.

Typestries

I Pass that place twice a week in the winter time. Scratch my head wonderin how they carry it, never ever looks busy, at least from the Thruway. It's a beautiful building, though!

signgal

I'll post my site when finished. it's me cooking a boiled egg. it took me eight hours to do and I'm pretty proud of the results. there are a ton of pictures of me watching the water come to a boil, that's my favorite part. then there's the whole set of photos of me putting the egg into the water. I went to a chef who gave me the instructions of how to put the egg into the water and it was a real good thing as I didn't have a clue. he really gave me some insider tips and I think they made all the difference in my sucess. the last part is of the finished egg, wow, did it come out great.

ROFL You crack me up, Marlene! The boys around here rarely allow me install, apply or otherwise manufacture... and I could've done it faster!But afterall, it was for fun!

Jillbeans

I love Marlene's dry wit.
Not too keen on anything OCC related though.
Paul Jr. was just out at our Home Depot last Friday, I was gonna go heckle him or maybe ask for some sign making tips.
Love....Jill

speedmedia

He needs to stick to bikes and grills. That looks like crap especially for someone who sees himself as a celebrity designer, the logo is amateurish at best.

Thanks,
Kurt

GypsyGraphics

Marlene, I see a cook book opportunity here!

weaselboogie

I Pass that place twice a week in the winter time. Scratch my head wonderin how they carry it, never ever looks busy, at least from the Thruway. It's a beautiful building, though!

They've probably paid for that building several times over from the money from the Discovery channel and merchandising.