• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Watch out New York sign makers!!!

SignManiac

I'm looking forward to seeing what designs he comes up with for his girlfriend/business partner, boutique shop they just opened together. I'm half expecting to see some nice metal studded bras and chrome plated underwear with old school pinstriped flames. The possibilities are endless.

Jillbeans

Anything really, other than having to look at Old Rope Face Paul Sr.
I cringe when I see guys emulating his nasty stache.
And Joe, I do remember "the lost art of SignGold" hahahaha

os101king

Seen the "choppers". They're garbage... total pieces of shit. "Build" bikes? If you call piecing together pre-made parts "building" then I suppose.... we've had a few in the detail shop I am next door to. Holes drilled in chrome to run cables, poor fitment, crappy parts... just basically total shiite.

Not to say I didn't watch it. Then again I'm a big fan of America's Funniest Home Videos and such shows. This talentless assclown would be best utilized serving FRIES at the local McD's. Might show off his talent for shoveling bullshit a little better.

andy

American Chopper.... a show about fat blokes who bolt on mudguards and petrol tanks.

I've watched a couple of shows and to be honest it's pants.... none of the people in it actually make anything.... they just take a stock part and chop it up a bit then stick it back together so it looks "better".... except it usually looks a whole lot worse.

The last show I saw had some bike for a welding company in it... .looked more identical to every other motorbike apart from the paint job.... which they pay someone else to do.

How many series did they make? I imagine there must be a limit to the amount of different headlights and petrol tanks available.... I can't see how you could stretch the concept over more than 10 episodes.