• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We don't just do Shirts lol

WDP

We don't just do Shirt lol We installed this sign today in the blizzard. We designed it, assembled and installed from start to finish.

Attachments

• 20353_1201739327019_1334641622_577681_236125_n.jpg
    20353_1201739327019_1334641622_577681_236125_n.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 113

jiarby

That layout is unreadable at 20ft... maybe you should stick to shirts! (just a jab)...

Kudos on the install, how did you find the permit process in MaahhsehChewsets?? Looks like the structure might have already been there, was it a reface job?

Meh! Mosh beat me to it!

WDP

Yes reface. The permit process is different per town. In his case he already had it from previous sign that flew out in last storm from last sign company.

I love this forum lol kep the critics comin. It's good to know where to improve :)

WDP

wow you guys are brutal lol. Hey client likes it lol thank anyways happy new years

lil Details

I am a newbie, but I would think that the majority of that sign is not very legible at all...

If it was twice as wide and twice as tall then MAYBE it would work...but in the picture it is very hard to read all but the business name

weaselboogie

There's a lot of fluff in there that's taking away from your design. Less is always more. It's not hideous, there's just some things that aren't working.

Replicator

WDP,

The members here can be brutal, but in all honesty, you got too much going on in the design.

Feel free to post your next project for a second round of beatings . . . !

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Someone would have to park directly under it and study it for 5 minutes to read it.
Client might like it but it does nothing for his business.

gnatt66

i'm guessing it will be mid 2032 when i start my first "tell my how much i suck" thread...LOL.

its busy, but i wonder if a cell phone pic in a snowstorm might have added to the problem.

dortonracing

why is everyone on this site such a hard ass and thinks nothing someone else does is any good? What do you think you are GOD or something.