• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

omgsideburns

5'10" 135 here...wrestled all my life. About a year and a half ago I was consistently going to the gym every day and was up to about 150 solid on weight gainers...not anymore lol

Wrestled all through middle school, only reason I remember my weight. Never lost, but when I got to HS my weight put me in a class well above my skill so I gave up on it.. probably a poor move on my part.

Jillbeans

I was up to about 156 at the beginning of summer but since I started this job, I'm at 151.
I told Tim I want to weigh 130 by my 50th birthday next July.
Have been wearing my Shape-Up shoes to work and am developing a damn fine @ss if I do say so myself.

Border

I am 6'2" and was at 220-225 when this thread started and wanted to be back at 200 or under...198 this morning and have been hovering right around the 200 lb mark for about a year now. Feels so much better and energy level is way better too.

CheapVehicleWrap

5'7 180-185 almost no fat abs show (not ripped anymore though), good lats and bis/tris. haven't worked out seriously in yeas. Still 32 waist as I was 15 years ago 20-25+ lighter. One of the lucky ones I guess cause I can eat/drink whatever I want and however much I want... but I don't really. Might be a tapeworm who knows. Cigs & coffee help.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
5'7 180-185 almost no fat abs show (not ripped anymore though), good lats and bis/tris. haven't worked out seriously in yeas. Still 32 waist as I was 15 years ago 20-25+ lighter. One of the lucky ones I guess cause I can eat/drink whatever I want and however much I want... but I don't really. Might be a tapeworm who knows. Cigs & coffee help.

Is that 180/185 with or without the duct tape?

wayne k
guam usa

I'm working to drop another 20lbs by Dec. I hit 165 or so and I can finally add that skirt & pair heels to my equipment list (from the other thread).....

CheapVehicleWrap

Is that 180/185 with or without the duct tape?

wayne k
guam usa

I'm working to drop another 20lbs by Dec. I hit 165 or so and I can finally add that skirt & pair heels to my equipment list (from the other thread).....

GOOD EYE! I mean 185/180 with/without

"Deposit Please"

My membership to the healthclub is FREE.... Actually I'm getting paid for it. On the back of my workout shirt, I have my catchy logo with services and info. I always use the tread mill or stationary bike in the first row. Everyone else working out behind me is focussing on my services!! hehe ...works great fellas.... Keep your weight in check and get business doing it.

signage

My membership to the healthclub is FREE.... Actually I'm getting paid for it. On the back of my workout shirt, I have my catchy logo with services and info. I always use the tread mill or stationary bike in the first row. Everyone else working out behind me is focussing on my services!! hehe ...works great fellas.... Keep your weight in check and get business doing it.

great advice :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I should do this.... I'd be frickin' billboard !! :goodpost:

petepaz

our company pays for my gym membership which is great. i got alot of business from other members there so my boss figures it's worth the $23 per month
the only thing is i gained 5lbs in the past 2 months so i guess that puts me out of the contest..haha

Jillbeans

Yay! I weigh 148# as of this morning.
All this steppin' and fetchin' is helpin' me firm up.
Only 18# to go before July 17.