• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

weird zooming in corel13

2NinerNiner2

tken said:
...do you mean your corel x3 doesn't change cursor position at all? when zooming with the scroll?

...nope, no change at all. Behaves EXACTLY the same as CDR 12 :) Could it perhaps be a setting in your mouse software?

tken

after playing with it for a few days, i must say that... it's the most unstable (and probably bad written) piece of software i ever had installed in my pc. i`ll never use this version again, i`ll just wait for v14 to come out, hope they`ll do some serious work next time.

Techman

the most unstable (and probably bad written) piece of software i ever had installed in my pc

AHAHAHHAHAAHA.
On the other had. I really like it and think its really a good piece of software. I like it so much I removed 12 and 10.. and will soon remove 9.. And I got the free cocut pro 13 update to go with it. Its that good IMHO.