• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Welcome thread- Tell us about yourself or just say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagetransfers

Hello, excellent forum everyone. I wanted to tell you about our company Image Transfers Inc. We specialize in making custom rub-on transfers (dry transfers) for product prototyping and packaging mockups. We are specialty printers in that we make custom transfers for designers, before they are approved to be on products, so our quantities are low but affordable if you gang-up your vector artwork on a page. Visit Image Transfers | Custom Rub Down Dry Transfers in PMS Colors and Foil for more information.

Ray312

Hello Everyone-

My name is Ray, I've been working in the printing business for over 25 yrs. In the last 10 yrs I have had more interests in the vinyl sign industry. I work at Sign Company and also have my own business working from home. I chose to work at a business to gain more knowledge and experience in the field.
I currently run an Epson 7800, Roland GX-24 desktop plotter & just picked up a Gerber Edge. I also run an HP flatbed & Roland 540 at work.
At work I am involved in making acrylics signs, CNC, more for high end stores & businesses.
I am currently starting classes on Adobe Suite.

dLsigns

Hi Ray,
Great to hear that you have a Gerber Edge. I am also looking for a Gerber Edge for my small sign business. Can i ask....when did you get you Gerber Edge? I have been looking around and haven't had any luck in finding one.

Thanks for you time,
Dwayne

Hello my friends, i have post in first time to log in, by the way , hello again, i am Stathis form Greece, and i have workshop with signs

lorenzo lechuga

Hello, my name is Lorenzo from northern Illinois. I am a complete newbie to this sign making stuff but I have been reading and researching for the past few months. Glad I found this site because there is a lot for me to learn!

Enola

Hello all!!!! I found this site today and was amazed at the number of signmakers from all across our great country.
I've already found this place to be a wealth of knowledge, and a great place to leave off steam.

So where do we generally all meet for breakfast? My treat.

bigmoney

Hello everyone. I'm David from SC. I plan on hanging out and learning the site and what I'm sure to be very valuable tools here. I need all of the help I can get. Thank you for allowing me to join!!

Jose Ortiz

Were a tight knit group of people in the sign industry and we love to know who you are and what you do so tell us about yourself or just say hello.

Hello ! I am new to Signs 101 Forum but I have been in the Sign Industry for the past 4 years. I started off as an assistant to the install and fabrication team at the shop I work at and worked my way up to sales/estimator and project manager were I wear many other hats in the business. I do the web design for our website and help train new sales people in the sign industry. I have been doing graphic design and web design for the past 10 years of which skills I pull from and use in my current roles. I also have helped develop workflows and custom software for my sign company to generate new leads, manage leads and projects and estimate new jobs. I would like to be helpful here on this forum as much as I can to anyone who may be new to the industry or even veterans wanting to improve their sign business. I also expect to learn more new things from other veteran sign makers here.

Sign consultant

Hello

I have very little experience but i am very good at management n process design.
Thank you all since this has been very informative time to learn from you guys.

Cheers

ColorPirate001

Sign Pro in training
Hello. My name is Nick. I have been in the printing and sign industry for almost two years now. I have been working under a very very well experienced printer, laminator, installer and sign builder for most of my time in the industry. I went from printing and welding large format billboards to mostly running flat bed printers and wrapping products. I am no expert. I do feel I have had a great teacher and know more than I should with how long I have been doing this. I tend to think outside the box a little too much sometimes. I love anything that catches the eye and I love interacting with customers that react well to what we are doing. I have always felt that humans are a very visual creature. We love things that look good. Things that are colorful. Things that are aesthetically pleasing. This is definitely a fun industry.

Lore

Pleased to be a goer of this unparalleled web space for information about printing and signs making. My name’s Lorenzo and I write from Italy, exactly from Florence. I’m involved in printing photos and use two Epson LF desktop printers. I use Photoshop, QTR and sometimes EFI software. I do that for a strong passion for colours and photography, since I grew up with my father wandering around in typograhy industry and editorial world. It Is now a very small business, but I feel so confortable when I face a monitor and have to do with colors and profiles and things like these.
I found out this pit of information ramming about Epson printheads and their.... wonderful delicacy, meant for all it would mean.

Anas

Hellooooooo

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.