• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What a Saturday Night!!

Air Art Girl

Thanks for all the well wishes. He had a couple of cute cheerleaders come spend some time with him yesterday. They brought him a balloon and some candy and pop and helped cheer him up. He's in that popular group so probably will have alot of kids here during the upcoming holiday break.

Now if I could just get the school work figured out with the counselor who is not at the school today, we will be good to go. Just had conference, he's above a 3.0 and want to keep it that way.

copythat

Poor kid!

He we heal strong, and be out there playing ball in no time. And just say NO! Trampolines : )

HaroldDesign

Sorry to hear about this! I had the same thing happen to the same bones, but a "spiral" compound fracture. I was in a full cast for a month, and then they re-broke it to set it in surgery. What they did (since I opted to not have rods in my bones, even though I knew it would more than double recovery time) was make a cast that went up to my knee, and just below the knee were two pins that went all the way through the cast and bones to keep things in place, and another two the same way through my ankle and another two just above the ankle. It was a long process, but I recovered great by beating the hell out of it. I did what I wanted to do, and didn't let fear of pain or crutches keep me from being active. In the end I didn't need physical therapy, because once the cast came off and the pins came out I didn't baby it. It HAD to heal. Everything will come out O.K.! Best wishes!!!!!

tcorn1965

Thanks for all the well wishes. He had a couple of cute cheerleaders come spend some time with him yesterday. They brought him a balloon and some candy and pop and helped cheer him up. He's in that popular group so probably will have alot of kids here during the upcoming holiday break.

Now if I could just get the school work figured out with the counselor who is not at the school today, we will be good to go. Just had conference, he's above a 3.0 and want to keep it that way.

Wishing your son a speedy recovery...The cute cheerleaders is a step in the right direction...at least in lifting his morale!

klmjff

Trampolines are one of the top causes for injury. Too many things can go wrong. I remember when I was younger, somebody was gettin hurt on those things once a week. I hope he recovers fully.

ovrcafnatd

OUCH! thank goodness he's young, he'll heal well...I've broken (granted, not clean through like him, again OUCH) my leg, and my feet 5 times.
Winter time is a bi*ch, but whatever

now's prob. the best time to start feeding him all the foods he prob. hates...you know the really healthy stuff ;)

hope he heals fast, and feels better!