• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What AntiVirus Software Do You Use ? ? ?

What AntiVirus Software Do You Use ? ? ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onesmf

Free or pay for it, you will eventually contract a virus. Use the free stuff and invest in back-up and wipe software. Sooner or later, you will be infected. Educate yourself on how to get your system up an running quickly!

Tim Aucoin

I don't use anti-virus software... I run Macs... never had a problem with spyware, trojan horses, or viruses... so far! :clapping:

GlascoKillman

I use Kapersky, and it actually worked... considering my computer was severely infested, it did the next best thing besides wiping it clean... (which i didn't do only because I didn't have any blank cds)...

threeputt

We run AVG 8.0 (the paid edition). (about 80.00 for two years) And they're running a special: When you upgrade now (from AVG 7.5) they give you (3) licenses for two extra computers.

That works.

jbennett

I have used Kaspersky and LOVE IT! It really got rid of a mass amount of viruses on a friends computer. Also, it isn't exactly antivirus software, but I can tell you that Malwarebytes is one of the best programs I have ever seen. it is mainly an adware/spyware type of program, but gets rid of quite a few viruses too. By far the best adware/spyware remover I have seen!

Bloatware is a great name for Norton. it used to be great, but has really turned into a resource hog and gotten a little too smart for its onwn good over the past few years. I don't want any software that tries to anticipate what I want it to do only to find out that things no longer work because it has told them not to against my wishes. I even hate autocorrect on MS word :biggrin:

jbennett