• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What best describes your location?

where do you work out of?

• Big Box Mall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small Strip Mall

Votes: 21 13.2%
  • Off Main Street, but decent traffic count

Votes: 36 22.6%
  • Industrial Park Setting

Votes: 43 27.0%
  • Home

Votes: 51 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters

2M

Please elaborate on your desired relocation choice if it were available as well. Also Please indicate if you are working from home, or other residential location.

Last edited:

TheSnowman

Just moved to a 2,500 sq. ft. office area w/ a 1,850 sq. ft. 4 bay garage. If I had another choice, I'd go right back to where I came from in the country, but, you don't pay the bills as well when you aren't in town, so I guess I won't be changing that.

Billct2

You left off a big one...home.
We're in a flex space building with 16' bay door and room for a 53' trailer in back
two floors of office in front. It's great, just wish I owned instead of rented.

2M

You left off a big one...home.
We're in a flex space building with 16' bay door and room for a 53' trailer in back
two floors of office in front. It's great, just wish I owned instead of rented.

Good Point, I will update the Poll!

wildside

best describes the location........

5000 sq ft, fits a semi and trailer in doors easily without dropping the trailer
75 car parking lot across the street
2 bars within a block
1 block off downtown
on major county road with heavy traffic

imaSIGNr

home....have separate shop, but on my property, rural location. No dependency on drive by traffic. I have signs, but wouldn't change things a bit if I didn't have signs....

S. Sexton

I own 4500sq building on 1 acre would I move? YES just waiting on the Seminole Indians to make me another offer. I would look at the Tallahassee area.

ChicagoGraphics

Chicago location 1600 sq.ft. (rented) commercial storefront on main street with lots of traffic. I rather be somewhere with an overhead door so I wouldn't have to do all my vehicles outdoors in the parking lot (weather permitting).

European location 23,000 sq. ft.(owned) commercial building with 3 exposures on main avenues. 3½ overhead doors, fits many large sized vehicles at once including semi's. 3k sq. ft. of it I had an apartment/loft built in for my long stays.

ahollow

Home, home on the range,
where the cutter and printer play
where seldom is heard
a discouraging word
especially since the "banned"s went in place.

:thankyou:

Flame

New shop (1 month away) will be 1600 sq. ft., 1 garage bay, small retail area, located about 200' off of main street, but still visible from Main if you're looking that direction.

thesignguy1986

I'm working in a cramped 900 sq ft place with no parking hardly or bays but then again can i complain when its on the corner of the main st in town? I guess not but if I had it my way I would knock down the wall with the building next to me and make it into around a 2200sq ft shop but who knows the landlord does love me

copythat

2000 sq ft.

We on a main avenue with lots of traffic. Didn't realize how much space we really needed for sign business. Are production area ia a dismal 10' x 17' area which houses 4 production machines & a work station "Very Tight" WHich it was only for sign making

yukon

Home office with printer, plotter and main computers, shop is 20 min away, 1500 sf, 14' door, 60 ft deep shop in industrial complex off main hwy. Secondary computer & plotter networked to main office system. Sign on door says "by appointment only" with the phone number. Would like to have everything in the shop, but the dust would fry the printer and I wouldn't be able to design at my computer in my PJ's!

:Coffee:yukon