• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what cutting software do you use ?

dclet

If you have a summa then use winplot! and corel.

Winplot is FREEEEEEEEE

and Corel is worth every penny!

I have CoCutPro and SignCutx2 - I like signcut better :)

Last edited:
Still using Casmate for cut vinyl and use Corel X3 for digital. Very interesting to hear about the CoCut pro as a plug in for Corel, thanks guys.
Fine Line Darrel

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
have used and signlab, and loved it....now run omega 2.6.....love it....have access to all TTF fonts on two systems.....

WB

I;'m using Co-cut Pro.. it's ok.. I have the Onxy Cut server but haven't had time to get it up and going..

Service Sign Co

I have 2 versions (and 1 design only ) Omega 2.6 Flexi 6.5 , LXI 7.5 I'd like to try co-cut for Corel 12 since it is a great program. Omega is used for me more than any others. That will probably change if we ever go large format. Do most of you use Corel with Versa works for printing or Illustrator. Don't really know what I'll be stepping into with the large format printing

Service Sign Co

Flexi is a decent program but I wouldn't spend another red cent on the company. Just called them about upgrading an old program (Sign Mate) and they said to just buy a new program. In other words the old Sign Mate program isn't worth the plastic it's printed on. Now what kind of service is that? They should be added to the wall of shame like Avery

OldPaint

i have been cuttin vinly since 92, and i started out with a roland pnc-1000 and COREL 3!!!!!!!! i have never had need for anything more then corel. ive played with all the other HIGH DOLLAR sign programs.....and my preferance is STILL COREL!!!!! the worst of the high buck stuff ive ever seen was GERBER GA 6.0, corel worked rings around it. SIGN WIZARD/SIGNLAB/CASMATE/INSPIRE was the best of the high buck one , of course they all try to work like corel does)))))))))
i had LETTER ART 6.0 when i bought the plotter....WHATA PIECE OF CRAP....

Service Sign Co

Graphic advantage was pretty crappy back then. I started with Corel 6 and used Flexi 2.5 around 96. What do you use with Corel to cut with OP