• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do I do?!

skyhigh

So far i haven't heard from her, or her lawyer.

So, you have decided to wait to see if she follows thru with her threat? Keep in mind, even if she doesn't file a suit, she is still badmouthing you to everyone who will listen.

You need to show her the 2011 pictures, and nip the situation in the bud......whether you offer to WORK for her to correct the problem or not, that is your choice. I personally wouldn't touch her sign.

Marlene

checked in to see if 401 had resolved this and WTF happened? does everything have to turn into a virtual fist fight? this is idiot vs sign people so we all here are on the sme side

John Butto

checked in to see if 401 had resolved this and WTF happened? does everything have to turn into a virtual fist fight? this is idiot vs sign people so we all here are on the sme side
Marlene, were you the pretty smart girl in grade school who would sit there real nice at her desk the whole time, while the teacher would leave the room to smoke a cig. And while she was gone the classroom would turn chaotic with everyone going wild. Things do not change much when people get older. Fred still smokes.

Marlene

Marlene, were you the pretty smart girl in grade school who would sit there real nice at her desk the whole time, while the teacher would leave the room to smoke a cig. And while she was gone the classroom would turn chaotic with everyone going wild. Things do not change much when people get older. Fred still smokes.

:Big Laugh

401Graphics

So, you have decided to wait to see if she follows thru with her threat? Keep in mind, even if she doesn't file a suit, she is still badmouthing you to everyone who will listen.

You need to show her the 2011 pictures, and nip the situation in the bud......whether you offer to WORK for her to correct the problem or not, that is your choice. I personally wouldn't touch her sign.
Even if i show her the pic, she still going to say it was fixed after that pic was taken or something like that. Let her bad mouth me, shes going to do it no matter what happens anyways. Thats how insane B!tches are.

Joe Diaz

Even if i show her the pic, she still going to say it was fixed after that pic was taken or something like that. Let her bad mouth me, shes going to do it no matter what happens anyways. Thats how insane B!tches are.

I wouldn't worry too much. I have found that people like this tend to act the same way she is acting towards you with other people too. If she acts this way with other people, I'm betting those people have her number by now and take her complaints with a grain of salt. As long as you keep focusing on doing the best job you can for your clients, that positive word of mouth will overpower her "bad press".

401Graphics

I wouldn't worry too much. I have found that people like this tend to act the same way she is acting towards you with other people too. If she acts this way with other people, I'm betting those people have her number by now and take her complaints with a grain of salt. As long as you keep focusing on doing the best job you can for your clients, that positive word of mouth will overpower her "bad press".
:goodpost:

401Graphics

Well since this thread was brought up in a new thread, i came back to it, and now im updating you all on the outcome.
I never made contact with her. I went back at night while all the businesses were closed to install the last 2 signs. And i never heard from the crazy lady again since that voice mail.

THE END.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Things do not change much when people get older. Fred still smokes.

And a woman is only a woman, but a good Cigar is a Smoke.

Rudyard Kipling

142144931958369204YIGLC24Fc.jpg

skyhigh

"I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven't had time for tobacco since"

Arturo Toscanini

Jillbeans

Good Lord!
(regarding her signs)

In the future, as has been said, take a camera with you and document everything if you ever notice something amiss.
People like the crazy lady rarely follow up on their threats.
I once had a real jerk threaten to sue me because his wife did not like his $50 sign.
The more I go along in this business, the more I hate people and the sooner I can just be design-only, the better.
Love....Jill

binki

blah, blah, blah..... ignore them. don't do anything or respond at all. hang up if they call. end of story. this will go nowhere.

And just for fun, here is the voice message.
[video=youtube;AWphSwGtJmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWphSwGtJmQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]