• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you think of my new logo?

MichaelAlmand

You bought a plotter and are just learning to use it with the program, ain't ya?

Honestly, buy a LOT of design books and start practicing because that's a pretty bad start. It'll take awhile but if you dedicate yourself you'll get there.

Seems to be a lot of these types of guys and girls doing this lately which is scary and hurts the industry..... are your 2010 temps out yet!?!?

onesmf

I don't have nearly the experience you do in years in the sign industry nor do I claim to be to greatest designer compared to others on this forum. However, I know that I have an innate design eye that I am continually honing. That being said, I think that, perhaps you have either mis-interpreted or mis-used the term logo. Your original logo certainly does not project an image of quality or experience. If, indeed, you are designing a logo for your business, your turn around time and everything else is irrelevant. You should refrain from looking at logo design as incorporating everything you do into the design. Create a logo and let the "tag lines", advertising and marketing say what you are about.
Nike, Columbia, Yeti, Burton, etc... have nothing in their logos that indicate what they are or what they stand for. They are logos, plain and simple. The advertising, websites, marketing and everything else say what they are and what they do. A logo is a trademark for your business. Don't be offended or turn away this information. Whether you agree or not, that is what a logo is. Make a great day for yourself.