• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What does this pay?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey listen Dubs…….

I wasn’t trying to ignore you. I wasn’t even giving you bad advice in the beginning…. I just didn’t know why you wanted to play ‘Pretend’ ??

There’s no right or wrong way to ask a question…. just ask it. If I, or any reader don’t understand as I said in my first post…. I’ll ask you what you meant. However, your next reply was still like a fairy tale. There’s no time for BS no matter how earnest your ‘Wants’ might be. Omitting words or rearranging words is not going to take away the true fact, that you’re asking a hypothetical question that doesn’t require a real answer. By the time I did understand with Chad’s input…. the damage was already done and you were turned off by my answers. Keeping that in mind, I also thought your question were unrealistic.

Again, in any shop…. any mechanic is only worth what they can bring in by using their own talent. If I have a guy that is totally awesome in gilding and neon bending and we have no call for it…. I’m not even going to think about hiring them for any amount. Your worth is only as much as the shop/person that needs them at the moment.

If you have all the talent going for you at 75% and the shop in question doesn’t have a printer or even do wraps…. what good are you ?? You need to create your worth and then sell it, not dangle the carrot in front of people and ask for the moon.

Again, if I don't have to hold you by the hand and you can make money for us... you could start at $11 per hour and work your way up from there if you can.

:Oops: Sorry for all the confusion, but guess I was in a bad mood or sumptin......​

Dubs Chops

Hey listen Dubs…….

I wasn’t trying to ignore you. I wasn’t even giving you bad advice in the beginning…. I just didn’t know why you wanted to play ‘Pretend’ ??

There’s no right or wrong way to ask a question…. just ask it. If I, or any reader don’t understand as I said in my first post…. I’ll ask you what you meant. However, your next reply was still like a fairy tale. There’s no time for BS no matter how earnest your ‘Wants’ might be. Omitting words or rearranging words is not going to take away the true fact, that you’re asking a hypothetical question that doesn’t require a real answer. By the time I did understand with Chad’s input…. the damage was already done and you were turned off by my answers. Keeping that in mind, I also thought your question were unrealistic.

Again, in any shop…. any mechanic is only worth what they can bring in by using their own talent. If I have a guy that is totally awesome in gilding and neon bending and we have no call for it…. I’m not even going to think about hiring them for any amount. Your worth is only as much as the shop/person that needs them at the moment.

If you have all the talent going for you at 75% and the shop in question doesn’t have a printer or even do wraps…. what good are you ?? You need to create your worth and then sell it, not dangle the carrot in front of people and ask for the moon.

Again, if I don't have to hold you by the hand and you can make money for us... you could start at $11 per hour and work your way up from there if you can.

:Oops: Sorry for all the confusion, but guess I was in a bad mood or sumptin......​

Gino thanks, I appreciate the straight forward answer.

On a lighter note people, Yesterday must have been a bad one I
Apologize for all the confusion I Caused. I was just wandering what pay would be expected for a proficient wrap designer and installer. That’s all.
Thanks for the answers.