• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is your sign shop xmas present to yourself?

Brandon708

-Gold Gym Weight Bench, Bar & Weights
-Inversion Table (for my back)
-Going to buy the New Super Mario Bros game for the Wii.

FatCat

Still waiting on my new Summa D-140 to arrive. There was some kind of snaffu between the distributor and Summa but apparently it is now resolved and the cutter has left Summa's docks today!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Mosh

I got a grommit tool you hit with a hammer.

OMG, have not used one of thoae in years. I had an old answering machine, in the background of the message you could hear one of my guys pounding on the grommet punch. People always asked me about it and I acted like I didn't hear anything.

gabagoo

I bought 3 bottles of Gin at the liquor store today for me, and a case of pino gregio for the wife!!!

SignManiac

I give myself gifts all year long so I don't require anything at Christmas. Besides, I don't celebrate the holiday and think it would be hypocritical to expect presents. I'll probably just stick with giving the IRS more money come April.

ChiknNutz

Putting together a new PC, primarily a gaming rig, for me and my eldest son. Did it all for just under $800, got most of the parts from Newegg and the video card from TigerDirect (had the one I wanted and cheaper than others from Newegg if you can believe it).

It's all together except for the video card, so can't say yet how good or bad my selections were ;-)

• APEX Vortex 3620 SGCC / ABS ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case
  • Rosewill Green Series RG630-2 630W Power Supply
  • GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard (can unlock all 4 cores of the Phenom processor)
  • AMD Phenom II X2 550 Black Edition Callisto 3.1GHz Socket AM3 80W Dual-Core Processor
  • 8GB - G.SKILL 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)
  • XFX Radeon HD 4870 Video Card - 512MB GDDR5
  • Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb Hard Drive
  • LITE-ON DVD Writer SATA Model iHAS224-06
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

threads1

I'm trying to get this truck on ebay for a shop vehicle. The wife is tired of me haulin extension ladders on top of her excursion.

Attachments

• WV Ambulance.jpg
    WV Ambulance.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 84

OldPaint

iam getting a new 60" HP LATEX PRINTER..........PAID CASH FOR IT!!!!!!
iam also incooperating......................APRIL FOOLS DAY.....into my christmas!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tim Aucoin

A brand new C4 panel saw (which cost me nothing... long story!), a Canon HD camcorder (always wanted to try one of these), and 11 days off over the Holidays!! We close shop from the 24th till the 4th this year. :smile:

Merry Christmas everyone... be safe over the Holidays. Talk to everyone in the new year! :smile: