• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is your sign shop xmas present to yourself?

cartoad

Art work from Fred I have been wanting to add to our collection and a new design computer on the way. And a new employee in a few weeks to help out, Merry Christmas!!

S

scarface

The SP300i i just bought in cash, I didn't want payments so no payments would be another present i bought i guess lol

Dave Drane

For me, it has been having the time to help a young family that has been struck with the primary income provider battling cancer.
I have had the privileged to step up and help with their business.
And last week my wife and I along with about 25 other volunteers bought, wrapped and delivered Christmas presents and food baskets to 99 local families that probably would not have had a Christmas.

I Thank God, {Jesus Christ} for this opportunity.

My Christmas is almost complete.

Thank you!!! You are a nice person. Have a verry happy and satisfying Christmas! I take my hat off to you mate.:thumb:

abadsvt

For me, it has been having the time to help a young family that has been struck with the primary income provider battling cancer.
I have had the privileged to step up and help with their business.
And last week my wife and I along with about 25 other volunteers bought, wrapped and delivered Christmas presents and food baskets to 99 local families that probably would not have had a Christmas.

I Thank God, {Jesus Christ} for this opportunity.

My Christmas is almost complete.

That is awesome!!!!!! Getting gifts are always nice but when you help someone who is in real need the feeling of joy is ten times better. Plus it last longer. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Josh

abadsvt

My shop present to myself was this Real UEFA Match ball...
:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:
A pretty penny but well worth it!

attachment.php

Thats a nice ball! I bought the Roma Match ball which I beleive is the same ball just different color design. Love the ball to death. It flys straight and hard. The only thing about the ball is it is a little harder to curve it for free kicks. Totally worth the trade off though. Have you got to use it yet? I manage and play in a mens league and everyone always get excited when i bring the ball. Talk to you later.

Josh

rcook99

A new laptop with Win 7 which I am playing with now and also upgrading to Signlab 8 print & cut that I will order next week.:rock-n-roll: