• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What made you smile today

highrolling24

My nine year old daughter woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and my wife was telling her she needs to hurry up and get ready for the bus and my daughter says to her "what you practicing to be a NAG" I had everything in me not to bust out laughing so my wife goes "I don't need practice I perfected it" (she's got that one right) as soon as I got my daughter on the bus I came back into the house and my wife was fuming and said
"that little sh!t" I was laughing so hard so now I just give her a little dig now and then "what you practicing to be a nag" still makes me laugh. Kids say the darndest things!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Better hope your wife doesn't read this thread. That'll p!ss her off even more, that' you're blabbing it around she's a nag.

highrolling24

Better hope your wife doesn't read this thread. That'll p!ss her off even more, that' you're blabbing it around she's a nag.
LOL, This was to funny not to share, I still have a smile thinking about it as I am typing this. I am not one to comment alot but thought that was worthy to share maybe someone else will smile so what if I get into trouble she knows its all in good fun. (I hope)

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Adding to my piles yesterday made me happy! Swinging an axe working off some steam.
unnamed.jpg

Reveal1

Sort of a sad-smile. More 'free' gubm't money via PPP2 funded today. Didn't really need it - just had one bad quarter last year which I already made up, but this might end up being my rainy day fund.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm more worried about that camera and the junk on those shelves.

Is that a slate top ?? Seems like bank shots might be a little hairy.​

Stacey K

I like making signs
I put money on shag carpet... green or orange.

When can we see the rest of the room? My old house had a pink tiled bathroom for a couple years and shag green carpet in the basement with wood paneling too!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I put money on shag carpet... green or orange.

When can we see the rest of the room? My old house had a pink tiled bathroom for a couple years and shag green carpet in the basement with wood paneling too!

My first house is one that was build in 1972 and when we moved in it had wood paneling, wood kitchen cabinets and you guess it.. GREEN carpet.

My tenants just moved out of it and I'm going to sell it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a great barf room. Did you guys overindulge in the libations department ?? Good grief, does that bring back a flood of memories..........

Stacey K

I like making signs
During the slow months I offer sign parties. The number has been cut way down since Covid but today I hosted a girl scout troop so they could earn the Arts and Crafts Badge. They were such nice little girls and so appreciative and well behaved, it made me smile!

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPEG
    IMG_2368.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2369.JPEG
    IMG_2369.JPEG
    965.2 KB · Views: 126