• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What should I do?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I live in a nice middle class subdivision out in the suburbs. Very family oriented city we live in. Earlier this year a guy moved into the rent house that is next door to us. He keeps to himself and have never talked to him. I have noticed security cameras and webcams all over his house. There is at least 4 of them facing the sidewalk. They are on the outside of the house and hanging from interior windows. Many more on the back too.. They were not pointed in the direction of my house until yesterday I noticed one of them was turned and pointing toward the tree in my front yard where my daughter and her friends swing. That bothered me. Today I noticed he moved it back to facing the sidewalk...but I think something needs to be done. Now, I am moving in a month so this won't be a long term issue, but I'm kind of bothered. I thought of going over there to tell him not to point cameras where my little girls play. I might bring this to attention on our neighborhood Facebook group... I also thought of open carrying my Ruger and having a chat with him.

What do you think I should do?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Maybe not texas ducks, but Illinois ducks fly. I think........ oops, sorry forgot what I was gonna say.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Either he doesn't want people coming IN or he doesn't want someone going OUT. Sex trafficking, drugs, who knows. Yes, bring your gun over there and welcome him to the neighborhood. Tell your FB group. Even some of the crazy end of the world people don't have that many cameras. If you have a bad feeling, you are probably right. If we don't hear from you Monday we will send Gino to rescue you from being trafficked!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah...... what do they call canadian geese up in canada ?? Do they fly ?? Probably can't cross the border without a covid pass.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Either he doesn't want people coming IN or he doesn't want someone going OUT. Sex trafficking, drugs, who knows. Yes, bring your gun over there and welcome him to the neighborhood. Tell your FB group. Even some of the crazy end of the world people don't have that many cameras. If you have a bad feeling, you are probably right. If we don't hear from you Monday we will send Gino to rescue you from being trafficked!
Hahahaaaa.... you say that like there's something there to sell.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
He looks like an average white guy... but he is the only one I ever see over there. Only time I catch him is the rare occasion he's out mowing the yard... with an electric lawn mower. Earlier this year I noticed something on his roof fell off leaving a huge hole in it. I went over a few times and knocked on the door to tell him before it rained but never got an answer.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
He looks like an average white guy... but he is the only one I ever see over there. Only time I catch him is the rare occasion he's out mowing the yard... with an electric lawn mower. Earlier this year I noticed something on his roof fell off leaving a huge hole in it. I went over a few times and knocked on the door to tell him before it rained but never got an answer.
Oh. Electric mower? You didn't say that at first. Stacey is right. He's watching you and is gonna make you his bitch.

brdesign

Sounds like you live next to the Klopeks

Stacey K

I like making signs

AVERAGE WHITE MEN...

iu
iu
iu
iu