• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What watch do you wear on your wrist

fmg

I love quality timepieces and was curious what watch do you guys wear.
This is what I have on today.I love Rolex watches they are a sign of Class.

Attachments

• photo-48.JPG
    photo-48.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 103

Flame

I don't like the look of Rolexes, despite their cost it's just not my personal flavor. I have a few Crotons, only wear a wristwatch when I'm going out.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's what I have presently.....
6500.jpg
now.jpg ....and this is the one I want. It's never wrong !!

xxaxx

I am pretty far away from affording a Rolex, but I wear a Zodiac similar to the attached one but with a silver band instead, and I just received a Kennith Cole Reaction one as a gift for xmas that I like the style of so I am wearing that a bit these days too.

Attachments

• Zodiac.jpg
    Zodiac.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 114
  • KCR Black.jpg
    KCR Black.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 106

JasonB

Pocket Watch

It ain't much and doesn't work well on the wrist... but every since my watch died years ago... I just use my smart phone.

Attachments

• phonetime.jpg
    phonetime.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 64

WildWestDesigns

Little 80s flashback there, but no, I don't normally sport the watches like that.

A good timepiece is probably one of my (many) weaknesses.

Attachments

• Submariner-Daytona.png
    Submariner-Daytona.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 82

Billct2

Usually none, hate stuff on my wrist or fingers (only wear my wedding band).
But I do have a 1930s watch that was my grandfather's. I wra it for special occasions. It's one of those narrow rectangular ones that curves with your wrist and has his name engraved on that back, which works because I have the same name.

I dont wear anything, Hate stuff on my wrists when im doing installs and stuff unless its is like a wristband that I wear to get into some events where I cut vinyl on the spot. For a watch I use my smart phone

SignosaurusRex

Cheap Timex when I'm working or hunting. Seiko Kinetic (gift) when not working. It's just a friggin watch for crying out loud. I can think of much better uses of my money than to spend it on a work of art to hang on my wrist.