• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whats ya hobby

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Fishing is my favorite hobby, I have fished my whole life and in 2009 I won the Award for Top Angler in Southern California for Saltwater.

dj_elite

I like to hike and camp in the summer. Winter I do a little snowboarding and Xbox! When I have spare time I like to work on cars and motorcycles. Heres a bike I built beginning of the year and brought to Laconia bike week. Its a 1981 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk turned bobber. First picture was stock form. Working on a 1978 Yamaha XS650 right now that Im bobbing. Should have been done 2 months ago, but again I don't have lots of spare time!

Attachments

• nighthawk.JPG
    nighthawk.JPG
    282 KB · Views: 101
  • Bobber 8.jpg
    Bobber 8.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Bobber 16.jpg
    Bobber 16.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 108

AUTO-FX

Cooking. but nothing really fancy. I like to eat. It's a wonder I am not 300 Lbs.I like to cook outdoors on the grill especially. I like to make jerky. I like to smoke birds. Nothin better than a wild turkey smoked over cherry wood. Hmmm. Haven't done one of them in a while.

WildWestDesigns

Cooking. but nothing really fancy. I like to eat. It's a wonder I am not 300 Lbs.I like to cook outdoors on the grill especially. I like to make jerky. I like to smoke birds. Nothin better than a wild turkey smoked over cherry wood. Hmmm. Haven't done one of them in a while.

Dammit, now I am hungry. I hope your happy.

Steve C.

I've had lots of hobbies over the years. Leather work, Oil painting, Roach clips,
Jewelry, beads, Batik, Macrame. The most enjoyable and longest lasting was
Pottery. At present I'm gardening and I like to play guitar.

ova

Dirt track racing. Been doing it since 1978. Raced every class from street stock to Super Late Model. If you don't have sponsors, you can't make any money. So I would say it's a hobby.

Also restoring old cars. Doing a 1966 Mustang right now. Replaced panels and put in primer last winter. Hope to skim coat, paint and start assembly this winter. Very relaxing with just a hot stove and the radio in the garage to make the world go away.

Dave

Deaton Design

Music is the main one. Been playing keyboard for about 35 years now. Just got into flying rc planes too. Im hooked! Just dont take the time to fly. I need to though.

thewood

When I'm not working or spending time with my girls, I try to play as much golf as possible. It's really an addiction. We're fortunate enough to pretty much play year-round here even though it's sometimes in the freezing weather. I also enjoy playing acoustic guitar and songwriting and playing PS3. Lately, I've been switching between Madden 2011 and Uncharted 2. I also love to cook for my family and friends and experiment in the kitchen.

Deacon Doom

Paintball is my main hobby. Been playing for 20 years.

Recently got into Archery, RC Cars and Planes.

Getting geared up for pistol range shooting as well.

Too many hobbies to name and not enough time.

Got to make more signs...

eye4clr

Gracie Jiu Jitsu, sailing, backpacking....in that order.

But when things get their worst, the backpacking takes first place. Something about walking all day in pine trees that's worth more than any therapist could provide.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Acoustic guitar... calms the nerves and gets the creative juices going... works every time.

+1. Just get out my Ovation Balladeer 40th anniversary reissue and work on my finger pickin' efforts. Startin' to pay off too - I'm getting compliments on my playing again after 40 years of pickin'.

SignosaurusRex

Way to many to list...no one or two that I consistently do all the time.
To name a few....Hunting, Fishing, Antique Firearms, Gunsmithing, Restoring old stuff, Custom Knife making & Leather work, Metal Sculpture, Collecting old porcelain signs.....the list goes on & on.....................

tsgstl

Wow some of you are cooler than I thought.

I just got a little 2 man 150cc dune buggy for me and my 3 year old
I bracket drag race (wheel standing camaro up above is sweet man)
I obsessively landscape my backyard, did I mention obsessively?
If I had to pick one I'd say skateboarding. That's me rippin up my first sign for my shop in my avatar. Still have the same friends still all skate at almost 40