• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whats ya hobby

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Music.... Been playing drums for around 30 years. Currently play in a local classic rock/guitar rock/pop/whatever-we-feel-like cover band in DFW area.
Also enjoy grilling and cooking, and I'm a Hot Wheel collector.

Shooting all kind of guns, reloading ammo , making bullets for 12 years, blacksmithing & knifemaking for 2 years, gardening about 2 years.
PS. Making beer next in line. (got all equipment just don't have time with all this sign business of mine)

Sticky Signs

Daaamnnnn, I miss skate/snowboarding. Broken ankle squashed that dream. Miss playing in a band too. Wife squashed that one. (or at least that's what I tell her. lol)
Currently enjoy bbq/smoking, beer (drinking), the occasional XBOX game and I've been trying to get the Jeeps out as much as possible.
Did I mention beer?
(goes great with forums)

Attachments

• Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 112

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I enjoy eating but it is a hard hobby to maintain with the current high cost of basic foodstuff.

wayne k
guam usa

DizzyMarkus

Funny the first response was flying R/C Planes -- That is my time passer -- Large scale (and small) planes and helis. Its peaceful to fly around on anice afternoon-- no business :smile:

Markus

shakey0818

I just bought these in the last few weeks.There fun but an get expensive when u bash them like i do.

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 108

rjssigns

Drag racing, riding motorcycles, and cooking. Cooking relaxes me. Making Vietnamese style pork lollipops with lemongrass this weekend if we don't go to the beach. If we go to the beach then it's Bahn Mi. (Vietnamese style sandwich)

Hmm...I'm Italian yet seem to be on an Asian food kick. :help

rjssigns

You do realize you are not building a "toy" but a lifestyle. Contained within that is an incurable addiction known as speed.
How much HP is enough? I will provide you with the equation.
x + 1
x = your current horsepower level.

Don't know what you have in mind for propulsion, but there are many tasty combos out there.

SD&F

I have a few horses and I love to ride as often as I can. I also love to work with my dogs on the farm. These are hobbies I seldom get to do these days, so I read and look forward to the day when I can do more.

anotherdog

you have time for a hobby?
If I run low on work I have to spend a few hours cutting the grass. My hobby is falling asleep in front of the TV.

laserline

Race the dogs in a sport called Flyball, also co-drive in a 2004 WRX production class Rally Car, and do a little SUP (Stand-up Paddle Boarding)

Mike F

Mostly video games and a little bit of skateboarding here and there. Trying to get back into working out too.

Circleville Signs

I play several instruments, including guitar, and I write quite a bit of music, but I wouldnt' call those hobbies - more like compulsory addictions :)

As far as a hobby, this may make me a giant dork, but I collect comics :smile: