• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats your shop layout look like.

Warmoth

Awesome virtual tours! It's cool to see how other folks work!

No actual photos, but here's our shop layout. It's definitely messier than depicted, lol.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The image size limit is a bit strict. But I think the important stuff is identifiable.

edit: Here's a link to a better image. http://imgur.com/a/ZlnqV

Attachments

• Shop layout 2.jpg
    Shop layout 2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 483
  • Shop layout 1.jpg
    Shop layout 1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 397

TXFB.INS

Thanks psbc! Feels like an ER sometimes - but when we're in the weeds it looks more like a Level 1 Trauma center! LOL

What all do you do? I'm seeing more than just signs / printing being done here

how do you operate the CNC without the computer next to it?
Do you have issues of the CNC dust getting on the media rolls?

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
What all do you do? I'm seeing more than just signs / printing being done here

how do you operate the CNC without the computer next to it?
Do you have issues of the CNC dust getting on the media rolls?

We are a full service Tradeshow and Exhibit company and build the big displays you see at ISA, SGIA, SEMA, CES, etc. We're a turnkey provider for clients that want to exhibit at a show and we'll design, engineer and fabric custom and rental booths, take care of all of the logistics, shipping, carpet, furniture, as well as the installation and dismantle of the booth. We also store our clients exhibits when they come back from a show and refurbish them as needed (Thus all of the crates). We do a lot of Dye Sub Fabric and Vinyl mounted to sintra for the majority of the graphics we produce.

As far as the CNC, I'm assuming you mean the Mimaki 1631 flatbed cutter. We have a cabinet against the wall that houses the computer that drives it. We have another 5x10 shop bot CNC thats in the fabrication area that does create a lot of dust, but all of the graphics production (except for the Heat Press) is in the closed in area where the printers are. The media rolls you see near the CNC are additional rolls of fabric that are still bagged up from the manufacturer. After we open a new roll of fabric, it's stored in the graphics production area. There are some miscellaneous rolls of old media on that rack that we store there. Since that walkthrough was photographed we've put up walls to separate the heat press room from the rest of the plant.

hotflyers

We are actually moving into a larger space and I did this layout. Anyone have any critiques? Id love some new ideas....

Move date is two weeks away!

Attachments

• Suite101_NEW_with PLACEMENT.pdf
    356 KB · Views: 261