Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can we get the syringe and those small tube lines?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by exclusivesigns90, Oct 28, 2007.

1. exclusivesigns90

exclusivesigns90 Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Mission texas
    where exactly do you guys get the syringe and those small tube lines to suck out the ink out of the machine??

wal mart , somebody had told me at maybe an aquarium place sorry for the stupid questions???

Tags:
  2. stickerguynyc

stickerguynyc Member

Jan 19, 2007
    New York
    maybe pharmacy or hospital. Go to the doctor and ask for some.. bring a metal cutter to cut the neddle that way they don't think you are using them to do drug

3. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    I was also going to suggest a pharmacy. YOu could also try a local plastics place..they use them for glue.
    Ken

4. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    I got mine from a local pharmacy. Available at the counter for $0.25 each. Just buy a bunch of them and keep them on hand.

5. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    I dont know of any pharmacy selling the larger flushing types for a quarter..

I have a large number of the 30 ML or 1 oz size. Reusable and fully functional. Professional not toys. They are about 3.5" long and about 3/4' diameter, I sell them for $5.10 bux each plus shipping,, They have the lure lock end that fits many systems. The encad fitting fit perfectly.
    PM me if you want some

6. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Any feed store or farm supply store.

7. GARY CULY

GARY CULY Active Member

Nov 6, 2003
    tractor supply here in the east [maryland]..farm and fleet most other places ...there syriges for animals..cows ,horses ,etc ...i got a couple big ones ...the end fits in the damper on my mimaki and sucks ink through...

8. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver

Nope. Not the pro types. I have a brake bleed kit that works like a charm (keeps a steady pump going into a 500cc container) but for quick pump action I just got all around syringes. Nothing fancy, just el-cheapo ones.

9. Compilla

Compilla Active Member

Jul 21, 2005
    Justin,

Your Dealer should have a "Syringe Kit " available. I got mine from a Roland reseller.

Since Thanks Giving it is around the corner you can easily get a flavor injector syringe anywhere and that should work also.

Good Luck!

10. fozzyber

fozzyber Member

Dec 1, 2006
    Try your local hobby shop.....

11. exclusivesigns90

exclusivesigns90 Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Mission texas
    thanks for all your help guys

12. VinylCraft

VinylCraft Active Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Fleet Farm Horse section.

13. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

Ditto. They are cheap too.

14. bighun

bighun Member

Jan 19, 2005
    I bought some solvent resistant tubing on eBay from a seller called solventinksonline, good stuff. Bought a pump from him too. Never tried the inks though, too wary. Fits perfect with this syringe I got from Wal-mart that is made for injecting turkeys for deep frying. It had grooves to screw on a needle, just filed them down and slid the tubing right over.

15. eforer

eforer Active Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Not the cheapest, but McMaster Carr has all the syringe and tubing stuff you'll need.

16. chippillie

chippillie New Member

Sep 10, 2009
    petsmart

17. jiro

jiro Member

Mar 5, 2009
  18. ddarlak

ddarlak Trump Hater