• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where can we get the syringe and those small tube lines?

where exactly do you guys get the syringe and those small tube lines to suck out the ink out of the machine??

wal mart , somebody had told me at maybe an aquarium place sorry for the stupid questions???

stickerguynyc

maybe pharmacy or hospital. Go to the doctor and ask for some.. bring a metal cutter to cut the neddle that way they don't think you are using them to do drug

Ken

I was also going to suggest a pharmacy. YOu could also try a local plastics place..they use them for glue.
Ken

Flame

I got mine from a local pharmacy. Available at the counter for $0.25 each. Just buy a bunch of them and keep them on hand.

Techman

I dont know of any pharmacy selling the larger flushing types for a quarter..

I have a large number of the 30 ML or 1 oz size. Reusable and fully functional. Professional not toys. They are about 3.5" long and about 3/4' diameter, I sell them for $5.10 bux each plus shipping,, They have the lure lock end that fits many systems. The encad fitting fit perfectly.
PM me if you want some

GARY CULY

tractor supply here in the east [maryland]..farm and fleet most other places ...there syriges for animals..cows ,horses ,etc ...i got a couple big ones ...the end fits in the damper on my mimaki and sucks ink through...

Flame

I dont know of any pharmacy selling the larger flushing types for a quarter..

I have a large number of the 30 CC size. Reusable and fully functional. Professional not toys. They are about 3.5" long and about 3/4' diameter, I sell them for $5.10 bux each plus shipping,, They have the lure lock end that fits many systems. The encad fitting fit perfectly.
PM me if you want some

Nope. Not the pro types. I have a brake bleed kit that works like a charm (keeps a steady pump going into a 500cc container) but for quick pump action I just got all around syringes. Nothing fancy, just el-cheapo ones.

Compilla

Justin,

Your Dealer should have a "Syringe Kit " available. I got mine from a Roland reseller.

Since Thanks Giving it is around the corner you can easily get a flavor injector syringe anywhere and that should work also.

Good Luck!

bighun

I bought some solvent resistant tubing on eBay from a seller called solventinksonline, good stuff. Bought a pump from him too. Never tried the inks though, too wary. Fits perfect with this syringe I got from Wal-mart that is made for injecting turkeys for deep frying. It had grooves to screw on a needle, just filed them down and slid the tubing right over.