• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where i can get chrome vinyl good quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhat

im looking for chrome vinyl to wrap my car. Im from kazakhstan so i just need the chrome vinyl.. which one is the best quality and who can offer with good pricing and delivery?
how much i need to wrap camry acv40?

Farhat

Attachments

• SL Chome.jpg
    SL Chome.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
the only chrome vinyl i know to have a long outdoor life is gerber's deluxe silver....it's extremely expensive and i'm not sure what sizes it comes in or if it's a good option for wrapping...

Farhat

the only chrome vinyl i know to have a long outdoor life is gerber's deluxe silver....it's extremely expensive and i'm not sure what sizes it comes in or if it's a good option for wrapping...

i heard there are also 3m chrome vinyl is it good? im in malaysia now n i didn find anything... how abt this webstie http://www.rvinyl.com? they sell some vinyl but im not sure wht qulity it will be and how t looks

Farhat

i can get chrome vinyl from Russia but they r usually charge twice of price from my expirience so better look around and find something

Mosh

Chrome vinyl can not be used to wrap. It is a different type of vinyl, it also discolors with heat. That car is painted. Looking for a neet effect use chrome illusion paint.

Farhat

Chrome vinyl can not be used to wrap. It is a different type of vinyl, it also discolors with heat. That car is painted. Looking for a neet effect use chrome illusion paint.

did u watch video above i posted? that cars a wrapped with vinyl and no need to paint

intense_design

No way you can wrap a car with chrome vinyl and I don't know why you would even want to bother with that when there is Chrome PAINT out there. Ever try to use chrome around compound curves.. it's a SOB... The cars in that video are no doubt painted. If you were to take a buffer to chrome vinyl you would more than likely rip it!

strypguy

I'd sure like to know how to make chrome vinyl conform to all those curves. Does'nt seem possible.

Probably something like Alsa Corp spray chrome with clearcoat.

John

k.a.s.

How do you know those cars are wrapped? Does not look like it to me. Maybe they have some special film but no chrome I have ever seen would be able to wrap a car. Why don't you find out the people that did those and ask how they did it?

Kevin

Farhat

I'd sure like to know how to make chrome vinyl conform to all those curves. Does'nt seem possible.

Probably something like Alsa Corp spray chrome with clearcoat.

John

check this pictures.. there r chrome wrapping vinyl.. if there no chrome wrapping i wouldn ask here..
so is anyone who knows where i can get chrome vinyl?

Attachments

• Chrome_vinyl_wanted.jpg
    Chrome_vinyl_wanted.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 200x130-copy111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.JPG
    200x130-copy111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 416x270-copy1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111???.JPG
    416x270-copy1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111???.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 93

Farhat

How do you know those cars are wrapped? Does not look like it to me. Maybe they have some special film but no chrome I have ever seen would be able to wrap a car. Why don't you find out the people that did those and ask how they did it?

Kevin

yeah i know that people and that cayenn and bentley they are wrapped..but they quote high price for installation and materials...that is why im lookin around for retailers..... now chrome wrapping is more popular to chrome paint...if u paint one then it will be forever..but chrome vinyl u cn remove anytime u want without damaging ur car... btw check pics i uploded..do u guys belive me now?

Farhat

No way you can wrap a car with chrome vinyl and I don't know why you would even want to bother with that when there is Chrome PAINT out there. Ever try to use chrome around compound curves.. it's a SOB... The cars in that video are no doubt painted. If you were to take a buffer to chrome vinyl you would more than likely rip it!

that car on the video is wrapped i personally asked them... if it is impossible i wouldn ask here right?
n check the pics u cn see the process of wrapping with chrome

k.a.s.

I did'nt say I did not belive you, I said that I have never seen any chrome that you could wrap with. Obviously they have somthing that you can wrap with, I just don't know what it is.

Kevin

strypguy

Same here. I wasn't calling you a liar. I have never used any chrome that seemed soft enough to stretch and conform to panels like that.

You got me interested now. Please post when you find the company that supplies it.

John

Farhat

Same here. I wasn't calling you a liar. I have never used any chrome that seemed soft enough to stretch and conform to panels like that.

You got me interested now. Please post when you find the company that supplies it.

John

r u from US??? i got the website of one company..they do sell and they do ship to any country but im not sure abt quality ..is it trustful or no cz there are different types

Status
Not open for further replies.