• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where i can get chrome vinyl good quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

intense_design

FLX-Paint is made with real paint … bright, bold colors that last … drawing attention to your car / product for years

They paint the vinyl... they would do chrome paint on vinyl.... contact them and ask how much

Farhat

is it wrap? and which material is it u think?

Attachments

• chrome M6.jpg
    chrome M6.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 101
  • chrome M62.jpg
    chrome M62.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 109

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If it's a wrap then it's a very expensive one. Note the lack of any visible seams in the photos which would mean it was done with very wide stock and by a very well trained an equipped professional team.

From another perspective, if it was a film then it would also need to be laminated or you would see scratches on the surface just from washing it.

IMHO, it is a finish and not a wrap.

Farhat

If it's a wrap then it's a very expensive one. Note the lack of any visible seams in the photos which would mean it was done with very wide stock and by a very well trained an equipped professional team.

From another perspective, if it was a film then it would also need to be laminated or you would see scratches on the surface just from washing it.

IMHO, it is a finish and not a wrap.

maybe it is the 3m vinyl??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
maybe it is the 3m vinyl??

I stock and use 3M Deluxe Silver on a regular basis and I can confirm that it is highly unsuitable for wraps or any compound curve application. It is also incredibly expensive and scratches very easily.

I'm not sure why you keep resisting the near certainty that the pics you display are specialty liquid coatings, which is almost certainly the reason one cannot see any seams.

Good luck to you.

tcorn1965

If anyone had read this gentleman's reply to someones post before it was deleted, they would have already quit trying to help...

hydo1

Last week I ran into someone at a grocery store parking lot who had his Vespa wrapped in mirror chrome vinyl. it looked really cool. He said he had it done at one of my local competitors shops.

Gypsy

Here is what my supplier sent me last week..

I thought you guys would like some info on metallic material since you wrap high-end cars. 3M has some of their metallics with comply available through their screenprint line. They can be IJ printed, but it will not be as sharp as an IJ product.

180C-241 Gold Metallic
180C-220 Light Silver Metallic
180C-201 Slate Metallic
180C-221 Grey Metallic

Hope this helps..

Status
Not open for further replies.