• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to purchase vinyl and what do you suggest

humaninput

Hi my name is John...

ok real noob here when it comes to signs...
We have some moving trucks and want to put our information on them.
Name and phone #, just basic stuff. We have aquired a Master 36 inch
cutter.
We need to know where to purchase the vinyl and what type you

would recommend for our needs?:thankyou:

My real speciality is Photoshop, and I am willing to help anyone with any
questions about graphics.

OldPaint

MOVING TRUCKS??? so rather then pay a PROFESSIONAL to letter the trucks for youre MOVING BUSINESS...you gona do it youre self??????? and to buy VINYL YOU NEED TO BE A SIGN SHOP......

R08

Hi my name is John...

...My real speciality is Photoshop, and I am willing to help anyone with any

questions about graphics.

I have a question. How do you cut letters from photoshop. I've never been able to do that.

Thanks in advance for the help

ChicagoGraphics

Hey John
Maybe ya can help me out, I'm looking to move, but I don't want to hire professional movers, so I figure Id just buy a moving truck. Which ones do you recommend?

SignsRus

I'll sell you the vinyl you want....then after you get it and realize you can't plot from photoshop

I'll glady sell you some RTA (ready to apply) graphics for your trucks ;)

<3

RedWolf

MOVING TRUCKS??? so rather then pay a PROFESSIONAL to letter the trucks for youre MOVING BUSINESS...you gona do it youre self??????? and to buy VINYL YOU NEED TO BE A SIGN SHOP......

Come on now OP, it is obvious..lol. That's why humaninput bought the chinese plotter probably from ebay, to save money. Why spend money on the expensive vinyl since you are on a roll, buy the cheap ebay vinyl as well. Then once you notice it flying off the moving truck while going down the freeway, hopefully you will be close to redline signs since they would more than likely give you a price quote.

Cutting corners is not always the best route. Anyways good luck with cutting letters by using photoshop. If you find a way to do it, let us know.

Matt

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
sissy.gif
You guys are a tough crowd!

RebeckaR

Yow! this IS a tough crowd.

There are many many sources for vinyl supplies. A good place to start might be your local yellow pages. Look for a sign supply company in your area, call them and they will be happy to sell you the appropriate materials.

S

SignTech

Come on guys / Gals be nice ......... you know darn well Walmart now offers 651 ........

TheSnowman

I didn't think we'd had one yet this week...but I think here it is! And yea, on the photoshop thing...let us know. We should beat that dead horse a little more.

Raulrdz

Yow! this IS a tough crowd.

There are many many sources for vinyl supplies. A good place to start might be your local yellow pages. Look for a sign supply company in your area, call them and they will be happy to sell you the appropriate materials.

Better yet look for a sign shop in your area, they will gladly do the work for you.

Idea Design

.....so rather then pay a PROFESSIONAL...you gona do it youre self??????? and ......

Don't get me wrong, I think this whole thread is funny as hell, but isn't there another thread going on right now about the various ways one can pull his own tooth out to avoid going the dentist?

R08

So let me get this straight... you think this guy is scared of sign guys?

Too much

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For cripe's sake.... this is going no-where.

Welcome from PA..............

If ya need any information on moving where do you find it ??