• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whos working today? (sunday)

AUTO-FX

i'm still finishing up this wrap i started last night. couple more panels, and i need to layout the tailgate and print that . So you're at the mall today? i guess sunday is a good day there, huh?

Stealth Ryder

Flying home from the NBM Show in Charlotte, started my day at 3:00 AM and should make it home just in time for some FOOTBALL...

cartoad

Not at the store, but working on marketing materials, web sites, and general paperwork to make the whole thing work smooth (I hope)

anotherdog

Banner stands today, I print on the highest quality for this particular customer.
I need another printer. Sunday is just another works day, but at least I took Saturday off.

Stevo

I'm supposed to be sticking an enclosed trailer today. Waiting for a phone call to have some warm space set up. Its the third delay on this job. I wanna get it done! If not, guess I'll be watching football.

Stevo

Attachments

• trailer2.jpg
    trailer2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 82

Locals Find!

Working from Home today. Cleaning up the website, and doing some layouts. Nice to be able to hang out with the kids watching ballroom dancing while I work.

WildWestDesigns

Just doing some odds and ends stuff around the "shop". Trying to get everything re-organized. Tomorrow I have to start working on some orders for sweatshirts, tags, coasters, mousepads and all that little stuff for one group that has a big meet on Sat.

petesign

We took down a temporary sign for a seasonal client today. So, since I had a bunch of 2x4's and a bunch of coroplast left over, I did what any sane individual would do. I am building a coroplast doghouse, LOL.

Not sure if I am going to wrap it or not, hehehe.

washingtonsignguy

Just have alittle 3x3 MDO sign to make. Its all painted, just have to throw some vinyl on and t moulding. Hopefully done for the game. Go seahawks.

Locals Find!

We took down a temporary sign for a seasonal client today. So, since I had a bunch of 2x4's and a bunch of coroplast left over, I did what any sane individual would do. I am building a coroplast doghouse, LOL.

Not sure if I am going to wrap it or not, hehehe.

Make sure to post pics either way.

"Deposit Please"

I am, back at the house. Kick my feet up, got the tube on watching sunday football, enjoying a cold beer & putting together some designs for business cards & flyers. I keep it at a very easy pace on sundays.