• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whose going??

skyhigh

Hey its all good Colorado. Its all what you like to do. I enjoy the construction, install/service work (and that type of equipment) over sucking printer fumes.

Don't take my lighthearted comments as a slam dude. You need to lighten up.

MikePro

Today for example it's sleeting. Our clients who are install shops are dead for the day.

yes, it IS sleeting in wisco. and yes, our guys ARE out installing a new Red Lobster AND Texas Roadhouse location. Weather doesn't stop us unless we can't pull into our own parking lot. (happened once last year with 10ft. drifts of snow)

signswi

yes, it IS sleeting in wisco. and yes, our guys ARE out installing a new Red Lobster AND Texas Roadhouse location. Weather doesn't stop us unless we can't pull into our own parking lot. (happened once last year with 10ft. drifts of snow)

Oh so you're who to blame for more nasty chain restaurants! :frustrated: :wink:

Great for you, just not a life I'd like to live. Each to their own! Point is really that there are lots of types of sign shops, many don't care about the install side.

How is competing with Poblocki? Though again...derailing. Probably conversation better had over beer.

MikePro

Probably conversation better had over beer.

lol, most definately. see ya at the show then?

back on track, I highly recommend having a Signs101 get-together at the "Howl At The Moon" dueling-piano bar. Last show I went down there, I met up with Pitman and a buncha people I met on the showroom floor and it was a BLAST! Only a couple blocks from the hotels near the convention center.

HulkSmash

Hey its all good Colorado. Its all what you like to do. I enjoy the construction, install/service work (and that type of equipment) over sucking printer fumes.

Don't take my lighthearted comments as a slam dude. You need to lighten up.

i know.. you were being chill.. so was i.. hard to translate text i guess..

but, i would LOVE to build and manufacture, just don't have the equipment for bending, and stuff of that nature.. not enough requests for it. and there's FAR too many around here...i would get burried.

We do all the installs, and what not.. just don't manufacture any electrical.

Last edited:

MatthewTimothy

ill be staying here :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• 251781_2324579513459_1218771869_32940554_6643135_n.jpg
    251781_2324579513459_1218771869_32940554_6643135_n.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited by a moderator:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
there is, its in Tampa which is an hour drive from orlando.

Hour and a half to an hour depending on traffic past rat town (disney).

myrtle beach is better (opposite direction)

I want to go, but I barely get a second day off for a weekend every 3 months ... let alone a whole week. It would be fun to be in o-town again. oh well, maybe the dallas one ... i think i can justify a 6 hour drive each way for that one.

MatthewTimothy

Hour and a half to an hour depending on traffic past rat town (disney).

myrtle beach is better (opposite direction)

I want to go, but I barely get a second day off for a weekend every 3 months ... let alone a whole week. It would be fun to be in o-town again. oh well, maybe the dallas one ... i think i can justify a 6 hour drive each way for that one.

ya but i dont have to pay to stay there, so to ME its better :wink: