• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whose going??

Baz

There might be a chance for me to go there. I have a local friend who just bought a house (investment) in Satellite beach (near Cocoa Beach) and he's pushing for me to go there with him at the end of march. Its about an hour away from Orlando.

Would be cool to go to Orlando on Saturday to check out the show and meet up with some of you.:toasting:

MikePro

who needs a beach when you've got Typhoon Lagoon?!?
swimming with sharks, 10ft. tsunami waves, and still tons of chicks reflecting off my aviators while i'm pretending to be looking elsewhere :)

Last edited:

Dave Drane

Unfortunately I won't be going this year, but unless Days Inn has had a makeover, don't anyone stay there. It was the filthiest stinky place I have ever seen, and the carpet was wet all the time!

TheSnowman

Thinking about getting out of here in the cold and going down with my wife for a week, don't know if it'll happen or not though. It's a funner write off than staying around here.

4R Graphics

I will be there not sure what day or days but Im only a few hours away.

We really should have a meet and greet of forum people that would be great to put faces with names.

Someone post up time and place maybe a new thread and see who all will show.

Baz

I think general admitance to the floor is 30.00$, seminars are extra. I will know more this week if i will be there that weekend. If so i will contact my Proveer rep to see if i can get some passes.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Man, you guys get the chance to go to a kers wing house (think hooters back in the day before they got sued and had to make their servers wear proper fitting clothes ... only better.) oh man and tijuana flats ... that place started in orlando from a UCF grad ... the megajuana was my bff then. ...... ohhhh man and then there is lazy moon over by ucf ... $5 uber slice of pizza with a pbr ... oh and then there is super oriental buffet in north orlando ... that place is awesome ... the combination of high quality sushi, peking duck, filet cuts of beef cooked to order and king crab is enough to kill you ... totally worth the money. god i miss some of that stuff. there was a sushi place around winterpark that had the best sushi i have ever had

... lucky bastards.

John L

We are registered with some pass numbers a supplier gave me but depending on work, still might not make it.

Baz

Well i'm definately going. Got the flights booked and the passes ordered. I will be there on Saturday afternoon. If anyone is going around that time and wants to get together for a drink/bite to eat afterwards, please PM me and we can exchange phone numbers.

Looking forward to it!:thumb::toasting: