• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why Gerber is for house wives and mommas boys....

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Wow, when I asked for examples of specialized work for the edge, I was shown a second surface graphic that could be done on an inkjet and told about a job that was done 7 years ago when the edge was the cream of the crop. Other than that I received a lot of nasty comments. I was called a fag by a guy who has a rainbow website with disco balls on it, and a troll by a guy with a face only a mother could love. Also, if I didn't agree with a comment that was made, I would NOT hint that someones website is vulnerable FLISK. That is completely uncalled for and I would not wish that on anyone. The post I made are things I considered when shopping for a piece of equipment. I did not buy an edge and would never own one. My intention was to help others before buying a piece of equipment. I know people are making a living with this piece of equipment in a very specialized market and if I insulted you, I apologize...

flisk

I certainly would not wish it upon anyone. But I am pointing it out, because you really need to fix it.
I sent you a PM here telling you what the potential problem is with it.

Service Sign Co

Just noticed that the Envision is swivel knife only, The GS Plus is swivel & tangential, it's not as cool looking as the Envision , but would be better for thick material.

Bill Modzel

rockz, I printed $1,200 worth of reverse printed lexan equipment decals this week alone. . . . and I made $400 yesterday afternoon on a rush order for 3 - 3'x2' prints on coro off my HP9000s. They both have their unique capabilities.
Your rant was mostly hot air. I don't even own Omega, I'm printing with a Mac.