• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

why put some one down

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I use explorer and like it (go figure, probably only person who does). please forgive my typos, they aren't intentional!

No ... you have been provided the solution. Choosing not to implement it will result in harsh penalties including shunning, stoning and being tried for witchcraft. :Cool 2:

Joe Diaz

u no wat I thinc? Eye thinc regler membeers are board. Maybees a lack of werk due to the economely. Hoo nos?

Thay creet new membeers two stirr ups the troubels and deskise thems selvess as persons withs the nogoods gramers and emglish Im’s knot that grate of a spealler but no 1 is that badd.

Lunatic Taskbar

u no wat I thinc? Eye thinc regler membeers are board. Maybees a lack of werk due to the economely. Hoo nos?

Thay creet new membeers two stirr ups the troubels and deskise thems selvess as persons withs the nogoods gramers and emglish Im’s knot that grate of a spealler but no 1 is that badd.

S&F is that you?

Marlene

well no more typos for me, I'm a firefox girl now (irony is firefox has red lines under it) don't worry my friends, I can find 1,000 ways to screw up things!

Sign_Boy

They show up in Firefox. Then just right click and usually the correctly spelled word is waiting to be clicked on. Thunderbird, which is the email companion client to Firefox from Mozilla does the same thing. You must be using IE.

That's cool I did not know about that right click feature.

Thanks for pointing that out:thumb:

OldPaint

ta hek wit all that spellin crap, i just tipe how i pro nounce it.
iam sur glad them mainers dont do dat. ))))))))))
hers what happens when you dont spel chex.....

Attachments

• PCAD.jpg
    PCAD.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That's cool I did not know about that right click feature.

Thanks for pointing that out:thumb:

You will also notice an Add to Dictionary command which will help a lot if you use it for things that get underlined like abbreviations and brand names. Then they don't show up in the future.

TheSnowman

Types like S&F, and acts like cappy, only w/ like 1/10000th times the posts in a 24 hour period, and not talking to himself as much.

SebastienL

I think this thread went haywire at one point. If you read the first few posts and the last few, you wouldn't think there from the same thread!
:doh:

By the way, my dictionnary is set to french 'cause 90% of my work is in french. So, when I'm typing in English, I see red lines everywhere.:Canada 2:

RebeckaR

so now that we have realized theres no excuse for misspelling words how about a little punctuation so that everyone can understand what you are trying to say

reminds me of a joke:
A teacher gave the class a sentence to puncuate,

Woman without her man is nothing.

or
Woman: without her, man is nothing.

OldPaint

only dem crazie frenchmen dem dar, hay))))))
i lived in caribou, maine for 8 yrs. lot of french influance there...HEY!!!!
i made it to KEY-BEC one weekend. BEAUTIFUL PLACE, specially the old city.the one thing that was most memeorable of that trip, was.......my and a freind pooled our money so we could go up ther and back. on the way back we had putt all remaining maoney in the gas tank. drove from kee-bec to caribou, and onto loring A.F.B. parking lot in fornt of my barracks...AND RAN OUTA GAS!!!!!! that was cuttin it close.