• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Will the real DeSoto please stand up.....

Mason

Sergio,
Well stated, Id like to see a more in depth explanation of what this would entail.
I have no problem stepping up to the plate for any testing or standards. I would however like to know that in doing so there was some tangible benefit for having done so.

And welcome to the board!

If you run away after just one post, well thats pretty sissy of ya! ;)

TheSellOut

you're serious??
...you really didn't get that?

You should change your Avatar to "Be Douchebags to each other"

In an industry where "Image is Everything" , Sergio brought Fellers marketing up to par with how great their service has always been!

B Snyder

You should change your Avatar to "Be Douchebags to each other"

In an industry where "Image is Everything" , Sergio brought Fellers marketing up to par with how great their service has always been!

It's funny how two people can look at the same thing and each of them see things completely differently.

What you call a "bad-ass" image appears to be a fake, wanna-be image to me. When I see a fella playing dress up in cowboy hat and boots I find it odd. I'm from NJ, so I'm not likely to understand the whole wanting to be a cowboy fantasy.

Mason

Its peculiar that when someone attempts to have a dialogue about something that may (or may not) elevate our industry, people in that industry can do nothing more but cast aspersions on them... why???

iSign

oh... I guess someone did fall for the diamond plate... I was wrong... Frank really IS a badass, and the diamondplate really DID make them a better company to you... PT Barnum was right!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Didn't ya ever wanna play cowboy and dress up like one ??

kids cowboy outfit.jpg

iSign

for the record, My dispersions are intended solely for Frank & Fellers.

I agree with Mason that Sergio has initiated a discussion with a legitimate agenda that deserves more than a bunch of goofing off... but I had nothing to add to that...

...however some of the goofing off went on a tangent I replied to.. because as B Snyder has just added... I didn't think those goofy catalogues were badass at all

DOGraphics

Its peculiar that when someone attempts to have a dialogue about something that may (or may not) elevate our industry, people in that industry can do nothing more but cast aspersions on them... why???

I think you all have been punked.

Attachments

• owned002.gif
    owned002.gif
    944 bytes · Views: 91
  • owned001.gif
    owned001.gif
    763 bytes · Views: 96

Bigdawg

Just Me
Personally? I don't get all the hating on Sergio... does he have an ego? Apparently a pretty damn big one... but that has driven him to do things and become something that a lot of y'all would give your eyeteeth to be. Like him or not, he is a marketing genius in the way he has promoted himself and those he's worked with/for. The man seems to have a wee bit o' skill in the wrapping department too...

Would be really nice to see an intelligent discussion on what he threw out there... some of it I agree with - some not... but with the responses I've seen here, not only in this thread, but in others as well, I totally understand why he hasn't posted before.

Glad you did Sergio... but can't say as I blame ya' if you didn't want to come back. Although there is that whole sissy thing if you don't :smile:

DOGraphics

Punked about what? What more proof do you need that this is or is not Sergio DeSoto?

If you believe than it must be so? ...

I believe Stacy and I can both attest to the legitimacy of the OP (original poster) as being in fact Sergio DeSoto.Why I have to even say this is way beyond me, do you all feel so small that you cannot comprehend that someone who has stood on the public stage would post here?

I stand correct. My Apologies.

Last edited:

Mason

Punked about what? What more proof do you need that this is or is not Sergio DeSoto?

I believe Stacy and I can both attest to the legitimacy of the OP (original poster) as being in fact Sergio DeSoto.Why I have to even say this is way beyond me, do you all feel so small that you cannot comprehend that someone who has stood on the public stage would post here?

Sergio, Thanks man!

Sergio, Thanks man!

Maybe this may help the unbelievers...

Attachments

• desotofb.jpg
    desotofb.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 104

TheSellOut

oh... I guess someone did fall for the diamond plate... I was wrong... Frank really IS a badass, and the diamondplate really DID make them a better company to you...

WOW...are you really the Signs 101 President? Way to set an example!

I never said the new look made Fellers a better company, they were a great company to begin with! And I don't know jack about who Frank Fellers is so I couldn't tell you if he really was a bada$$ or not. I just stated that Sergio did wonders for their marketing while he was there!

Sounds to me like you have a bug up your rear for Frank, Fellers, & diamond plate!