• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Perf

CL Graphics

No way your gonna be able to see through your summa print. back side has to be black so your eye doenst focus on the white. Unless you got a way to put down a black layer then the white layer then the color.

Gforce1

I know this may be a stupid question but your spraying the perf before you install it right?

I've never used the spray, always optically clear laminate, that's why I was asking. Someone else had asked earlier in the post if you spray it before or after install and it was never answered. That's the only reason I was asking about removal. Wasn't really clear if anyone was masking off the area and spraying the window or just spraying the print itself. Guess that answers that.

WB

I've been using opitcally clear for 3-4 years now without any issues. The distortion always goes away in a couple weeks once the vinyl is out in the sun for awhile. I've had the same back window on my truck for over 2 years and it's clear as can be. I wouldn't consider going liquid The reason I lamiate is cover up those holes Unless the Liquid does that then your still running the risk of dirt and water sitting in there and lifting the vinyl.