• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Workflow software

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I think someday we'll move towards helping others with software, but today, it's something that we simply couldn't support if we sold it. I would be happy to spend an afternoon with you showing you around our system if you come to town, but in terms of a starting point, I don't even know where to begin. Maybe I'll try to make some videos to show you around a bit. Filemaker is really cool, but it's full blown development. It's not so much the code you need to understand, but the process of breaking down all your business processes into their simplest forms and pre-planning all the possible scenarios that could arise.

zzzhhheee

We're on Shopvox. It's made a big difference for us to manage large volumes of work as we grow. It's the only workflow software we've used so I can't really speak to my "favorite". Before Shopvox we were using custom "task" forms in Outlook. These were good for workflow but they weren't connected to our invoicing system. It helped bring most things under one umbrella. It definitely isn't perfect and has some quirks but I've never come across a software that doesn't.
Shopvox looks pretty cool.

dbot

We use clickup. Its a beautiful software. has a little learning curve but the power and the UI is just awesome. has really helped