• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

World Cup

andy

In England we love it... in Europe they love it... in Africa they love it.... in South America they love it... in Asia they love it... in Russia they love it.... in fact everyone loves football except the US.

The estimated telly audience for this world cup is over twice the entire population of the states.

Joe Diaz

Did you know if you put the players on ice and allow them to smash each other into walls, you have a pretty exciting sport?

Go Blackhawks!
:Big Laugh

andy

When team USA get a spanking at the hands of the mighty England tomorrow they only need to lose twice more before they're on the plane home.... you only need maintain your disinterest for a few days.... team USA will be home before you know it :)

Shovelhead

When team USA get a spanking at the hands of the mighty England tomorrow they only need to lose twice more before they're on the plane home.... you only need maintain your disinterest for a few days.... team USA will be home before you know it :)

No one will even hear that news here because we are disinterested in the first place.

tomence

USA is the only country in the world that don't even know what soccer is.
I am surprised how they put a team together to play.

JasperST

I think most folks are just confused. When everyone else says they play football, we think we have the best teams anyway, why watch theirs?

Steve C.

In England we love it... in Europe they love it... in Africa they love it.... in South America they love it... in Asia they love it... in Russia they love it.... in fact everyone loves football except the US.

The estimated telly audience for this world cup is over twice the entire population of the states.

No, actually Americans love Football... just not soccer. Know what I mean?
yawwwwwwwwn.

But then, I have the same reaction to golf.:rolleyes: