• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst sign I've seen in a while

signmeup

OK.... I've seen worse..... but this thing is outside a large established motel with a lot of units, indoor pool, 2 bars, conference rooms etc.

The thing has more bubbles than bubble wrap, you can't read the top letters and they even have hockey tape holding the wiring!

The sign reads way better in this photo than it does in real life . It's just awefull. I bet the motel paid a fortune for it too. Some outfit with zero pride or skill made this mess. And no shame apparently. Good Gawd!
(make sure you zoom in on the pic)

Attachments

• PineView.jpg
    PineView.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 89

signmeup

It's brand spanking new. Here's a pic of the Motel. Note the new led sign flung over the side of the roof on old chains. It's even crooked. Hockey tape holding the wiring to one of the chains no doubt! They must be turning away customers with this new improved signage.

Attachments

• PineInn2.jpg
    PineInn2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 114

Flame

um..........there is rust on those poles. You mean a whole new sign, or just it got re-skinned?

signmeup

What you really can't appreciate from the photo is how completely un-readable the channel letters are. Total waste of time.

threeputt

Not a portfolio piece by any stretch.

Fly by night sign shop, shoddy work, black eye for our trade for sure.

Mosh

Not to sound prejustice, but there are alot of people from India buying up motels ( in our area anyway) To the them it is all about the cost, this is their ONLY consideration. I priced some parking signs for a one, and he kept haggling on the price. AH, $12.50 is pretty f'ing cheap. So I am not at all suprised.

Brandon708

Most Middle Eastern people are programed to get a better deal no matter what. Its so frustrating to deal with them.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like they were trying to be ADA compliant. I can feel those bumps on the letters all the way from here.

wayne k
guam usa