• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you do this?

showcase 66

i'm sure your wife or girlfriend would have fun dressing you and could find you a simply smashing little ensemble.

if you're MC'ing or something... maybe you should dress like a prom queen, complete with tiara.
or if you want to go casual... how about yoga pants that say "JUICEY" in pink across the hiney and a little crop pink top.

ooo, ooo, how about some snobby little outfit, big sunglasses and carry a foo-foo dog in your purse!!!!

i'm having fun already!!!

My buddy and I are MC'ing. Mostly him but I will be involved all night either way. My wife and a couple of her friends are all excited about wanting to dress me up for some reason. I think there may be some black mail in the works on that one.

The first guy who one was in the first pic wearing the green shirt it says kiss me I'm Irish on it and under the skirt he had green bloomer thing that said spank me I,m Irish.

He raised the most money by far the first year.

d-signtech

I would say, go for it. As a Firefighter this happened every year at our conventions. Lots of fun and laughs. One year even took our rookie to the closest sex shop to get him props.
It is all for a good cause. Have fun with it. I do alot of events up here with different groups. I wonder if I could get them interested in this as well.

TammieH

I think its a nice idea....but be careful, it might be habit forming..LOL

BTW...Maybe this is not the place...but it seems to be good timing

I am a MtoF transsexual...Not a joke.

I'll understand if you all want me to leave the site.

GypsyGraphics

"but be careful, it might be habit forming" ...especially the shoes, cute shoes are awesome and addictive
"leave" ...heck no, don't be silly

can i get a 8x10 glossy?

Last edited:

showcase 66

As of right now, I am in the pageant. It is way out of my comfort zone. And I thought my brother was the only man in the family who would wear a bra. Of course he is an actor and gets paid.

But it is for a good cause, the recognition will be good and the contestants get free drinks. I will need to start well before just to get the nerve to do it but what the hell.

Please God let someone else enter so I dont have too.

GypsyGraphics

Please God don't let someone else enter so he has to go through with it.

God's old and his eyes aren't so good. soooo, since mine is easier to read than yours.... and God really likes funny... better get to work on your "Pretty Girl Swag"!

by the way, when and where is this thing? might be worth the trip... ya know, since it's such a worthy cause :Big Laugh

Last edited:

Jillbeans

1. You might find being costumed pretty liberating, then. If you have a hard time in front of crowds as yourself, wearing the persona of an imaginary person might help you forget yourself and let loose. It's not "you" up there, it's whoever you decide to be.

2. That will actually work to your benefit! Use it as a strength to stand out from the rest of them.

3. Since this isn't an actual drag competition (I mean for the LGBTQ community), I'm pretty sure it won't matter, as comedy will be as much of a factor as "pulling it off".

In the end, you have to do what you're comfortable with. That being said, there's no harm in pushing your boundaries juuuuust a little bit.

:goodpost:
I say go for it! It takes a real man to have the b@lls to dress in drag.
Love....Jill

genericname

You'll understand? There's nothing that makes sense about asking someone to leave because of who they are. Maybe it's because all of my trans friends are highly political, but you shouldn't take guff from anyone about it.

Pretty courageous of you to just out and say it, I'd say, OT or not.

Farmboy

Stepping out of your comfort zone now and then does wonders. I would even wager you'll look forward to doing it again. Have fun while you can.

BobM

Do it. Perhaps a mini skirt? You could borrow OP's.........)))))))))) Greeeeen Speeeedo. Great for business and you just might develop a whole new social life????????

ChicagoGraphics

I don't know what it is, but it seems like women are alway's wanting to dress there man in woman's clothing or to put makeup on them.

Why is that?

I would do it only because it's for a good cause and it would be funny as hell seeing I'm a true jokester anyway's.