• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you do this?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I guess as long as you don't get your rocks off, you'll be fine. However, if you start wondering why you haven't done this before like putting on pantyhose or lipstick.... I'd run for the hills and never come back. :rolleyes:
  • Are you gonna wear falsies ??
  • Do you desire cleavage ??
  • Will you wear a thong ??

Just remember... it's who you are, not the clothes you're wearing that makes you a man or woman...........​

Pat Whatley

Do it, you'll have a ball. Trust me....when you're on a stage, dressed like a woman, with a bunch of guys dressed the same way, the last thing you'll feel is self-conscious.

You couldn't pay me to give a speech in front of a crowd but I've still got my Ms. Congenitalia award from a drag show fundraiser in college.

showcase 66

• Are you gonna wear falsies ?? What are falsies?
  • Do you desire cleavage ?? Depends on the outfit I guess?
  • Will you wear a thong ?? uuhh no

Just remember... it's who you are, not the clothes you're wearing that makes you a man or woman...........​

Do it, you'll have a ball. Trust me....when you're on a stage, dressed like a woman, with a bunch of guys dressed the same way, the last thing you'll feel is self-conscious.

You couldn't pay me to give a speech in front of a crowd but I've still got my Ms. Congenitalia award from a drag show fundraiser in college.

I guess I am kinda surprised how many guys have actually dressed in drag before. I am actually warming up to the idea but still not completely sold on it.

genericname

I guess I am kinda surprised how many guys have actually dressed in drag before. I am actually warming up to the idea but still not completely sold on it.

No kidding! I'm willing to bet that the number one reason some guys don't, is because they're concerned about their sexuality being called into question. This thread as evidence though, I'm willing to bet that more straight guys do it than otherwise. Most of my gay friends wouldn't go anywhere near a skirt; plenty of them consider dressing in drag to be degrading for a gay dude.

showcase 66

by the way, when and where is this thing? might be worth the trip... ya know, since it's such a worthy cause :Big Laugh

I think I am about 5-6 hours away from where you are. The Dinner is full already so we cant fit anyone else in. However. How tall are ya. We are looking for some good looking Leprechauns. The 2 short chubby bald guys from last year didn't cut it. I was one of them. :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you gonna wear falsies ?? What are falsies?

Attachments

• -how-to-wear-falsies.jpg
    -how-to-wear-falsies.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 72

signswi

Frankly as far as I'm concerned anyone who hasn't dressed up for Rocky Horror at least once in their life hasn't been living.

showcase 66

You ought to have women emcee, dressed as men! It would open it up to even MORE laughs and a whole new audience!:toasting:

We did that last year but the lady who did it got way to drunk half way through the event. Not saying it wouldnt work again, just need to be more selective on who we choose to be the emcee.

Just found out that if I participate in the event as a himbo, I wont have to help clean up the next day. That was the worst part last year. Having to be at the facility at 7 and have everything cleaned up before noon. SUCKED!

Sidelinemgr

Go ahead CSDD and do it you'll have more fun than you think you will. Its not like you are doing Brokeback Mountain you know. We at the Moose Lodge I belong to do this every year to help raise money for what we call Handycap Day. Thats where we invite several countys to bring their Handycap people up there for a day of fun and games . We usualy have any where from 500 to 750 every year that comes up there. We feed all these people and ride them thru our camp ground we have on Golf Carts and the local Fire Dept rides them on the Fire trucks. We also have a lake there thats called Lake James and we give them boat rides and its just great seeing all their faces . We give them Tee Shirts to wear that have logos painted on them showing the date this is on . This year was a great success I can't wait till next August to do it again. We use to ask for Volunteers to help us out with this but we don't no more ask . The ones that do help out say they can't wait till next year to do this and then more even comes out to see what its like and everyone has a ball. We have over 1500 members in our lodge and we raise money for those that need and can use it . So CSDD any time you can help out your Kiwanis Club or lodge you go for it man you want be sorry or embarressed doing it and will also in the future will think of more things to do to help out . Theres nothing more powerful than picking and lifting a Kid up in your arms and knowing you were there for them when they needed someone. Donald :wavingflag::
PS> This is out 24 year doing this .

skyhigh

BTW...Maybe this is not the place...but it seems to be good timing

Your post has given me the courage to "Open-Up" myself.

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
(I feel so much better now)

anyone else have any confessions?

I'll understand if you all want me to leave the site
The older I get, the less anything shocks me. Who would have guessed that a MtoF transsexual would be the best source of advice on a sign forum topic?
You're invaluable.....stick around.

signage

Your post has given me the courage to "Open-Up" myself.

I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
(I feel so much better now)

anyone else have any confessions?

I always knew you weren't a real man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

signage

Is this why you wear the dress in your business.

I noticed that your business is now reistered as a woman owned business!

at least I stand to pee!

btropical.com

I say do it but do not drink a crap load of alcohol to man up there is nothing worse than acting a fool than acting a fool all shizzle faced . We have had the same deal at our moose club . I remember one guy passed out before the show even started he was so scared to be seen ,

signage

I think that is how you accomplish it!

I am a mans man not a woman in a mans body like you said. See I would know anything about those, but it appears you do!