• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you like some dessert with that sign?

GypsyGraphics

I was going to ask you what in tarnation that gizmo was. Looks like an old fashioned Jersey style crack or meth torch from here.

really, they got their own special torches for that kinda thing... funny... no matter where i look at it from... it doesn't look like that to me. all i see is a crème brûlée torch.

You want to get either a Bernz O Matic:

BZ8250HT Trigger-Start Hose Torch
This is a good unit if you want to clip the tank on your belt and use the torch on the end of a 5' hose. Good for working on wraps for example and has a trigger start.

or

TS4000 Trigger-Start Torch
This is a good trigger start torch mounted in the standard configuration with the torch head on the tank.

Thanks GeeBee!!!
so can i get both of those just a home improvement kinda store?

cdiesel

You get a big boy torch to go with your big boy pants! Yay!

The torches are actually better than heat guns if you're apt to burning yourself. Torches are cool to the touch the second you let go of the button. And like GB said, get the trigger start Bernzomatic.

GypsyGraphics

ooooo yeah.... just checked out the BernzOmatic link.... very cool!!!
i'm soooo getting that!!!

a tool belt on one hip and a torch on the other... anything could happen!

hmmm... probably just what my husbands afraid of.

AUTO-FX

make sure you get the trigger start with auto so it goes out when you let go of the button. i bought the wrong one the first time!