• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow it's cold out!

petepaz

-1 today and i had to stop and do a measure on a boom truck for a customer. it was so cold the inside of my nose froze. i don't know how you guys in the real cold temps survive.

Mosh

We are in a heatwave today...6 degrees ABOVE zero!!!! fist time in a couple of days it has been that warm. Honestly I can tell it is warmer out, no no wind today so that really helps.

John L

Agreed, the Frostrils are bad but we had to repair a busted copper water pipe with a frozen shut-off valve. Spraying water all over, it was like sitting on a Bidet in Antartica.

rydods

Member for quite some time.
The annoying thing is seeing all the vehicle dashboard pics everybody in my area is taking and posting on facebook. :frustrated: I know...it's cold...got it! I get the windchill warnings on my phone saying to not expose my skin for as little as 30 min or I may suffer frostbite. Honestly, there is no way I'd make it 30 min out there. My fingers were numb in 2 min.

Adam M

The wife and I went for a 1.5 mile run yesterday. It was 0 with a wind chill of -26. Bundle up it's not that bad.

It's starting to warm up here.............finally! The temp shot up to -17°!

Just kidding, this was yesterday morning here in beautiful Algoma, WI.

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 85

Biker Scout

Locals Find Adtechia Dead!

HAHA!!! OK, I finally get it. But it took reading many posts to figure it out. OK, how does one change their screen name, yet keep their post count/join date?

Oh, it's going to be a pleasant 58° tomorrow in Las Vegas. Compared to the rest of the country up north east... it must be like a sauna in comparison. I don't know how you people do it, honestly.

InstantOneMedia

This is embarrassing! They are forecasting a mix of rain, sleet, and snow, with practically no accumulation, and they've already canceled schools for Tues & Wednesday. It would be wise to invest and bread and milk futures here in Atlanta!