• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap design critique....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks good.

Have them sign a waiver that your shop won't be held responsible for any bullet hole damage if they park it in the woods.

wayne k
guam usa

ucmj22

When I do camo wraps I make them sign a waiver releasing me of responsibility if they go hunting then cant find their car on their way out cuz the camo is THAT GOOD!

Fitch

Hre's a tip. Print the wrap, keeping the lettering BLACK. When the wrap is done, select the most suitable coloured vinyl, and cut through plotter (10mm smaller to create drop shadow) and vinyl over the black.

Leave the url off completely and plot seperately and apply as normal computer cut vinyl.

Cheers - G

GypsyGraphics

what they said... on the text

normally a design that busy would bug me... but something about it works.
i especially like the the divide between the two background images... VERY NICE!

but, but.... ummm.... it's so sad... reminds me of bambi's mother in the forest fire.
i can't look... is that her on the rear fender? say it isn't so!!!

Craig Sjoquist

This being a nich business camo and camo letters is great name is big that is all that is needed so I like this alot,

Only error is website ..remove www offer more contrast and bigger this is how they sell

natedawg9640

attaching first proofs of the hood and tailgate. obviously the other body panels would be wrapped... you can see where the transition would take place between the first post and this one.

I'm not a fan of the off centered URL on the tailgate, but that want the deer and they want the bowtie.

Attachments

• Little Texas Hood Visual.jpg
    Little Texas Hood Visual.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 58
  • Little Texas Tailgate Visual.jpg
    Little Texas Tailgate Visual.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 60

ucmj22

Can you mirror the deer, and move it to the right a little? that might give you the space for the URL

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
lol, image of a deer strapped to the hood = win imo. nice work tho

speedmedia

It is nice if it will not be used for advertising. Otherwise clean up the text so you can actually read what is says without too much concentration.

The colors and composition of it are nice and the wrap itself is neat looking as a piece of art is concerned but is lacking in the contrast dept to make it an effective marketing tool.

Kurt

Jillbeans

I like the hood with the lettering in white.
I'd move that down to the bottom, centered between the two antler thingies and on the brown part of the deer.

10sacer

Try to remember that the truck will be sitting still more than it will be moving, so don't worry too much about what you can decifer at 70 mph, but it should be easier to read the text and make out the URL as stated several times.

Patentagosse

'Just hope you'll print it horizontally... you can almost do the entire side in 1 panel. If it's just to avoid the seams at eyes level, don't worry... 4-5 vertical seams attrack more attention than 1...

Premier Wraps

i like it alot.... orange text needs to pop more though...

Heck ya. Why not overlay fluorescent orange. That's super hunting style. Just laminate it first so you get some life out of it. But to have that fluorescent orange as accents and text. That will look sharp against the print.