• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap design critique....

iSign

Heck ya. Why not overlay fluorescent orange. That's super hunting style. Just laminate it first so you get some life out of it. But to have that fluorescent orange as accents and text. That will look sharp against the print.

This is a great idea!

natedawg9640

so here is a quick picture. sorry for the blown out hdr. (flattens the contrast a lot... really looks good and the text is quite prominent) it's all i have at the moment. i'll load up some pics and get different angles soon.

Attachments

• LIL tex HDR 00.jpg
    LIL tex HDR 00.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 79

natedawg9640

heres some shots

Attachments

• lil tex 7.jpg
    lil tex 7.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 97
  • lil tex 6.jpg
    lil tex 6.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 83
  • lil tex 5.jpg
    lil tex 5.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 77
  • lil tex 4.jpg
    lil tex 4.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 84
  • lil tex 3.jpg
    lil tex 3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Lil tex 1jpg.jpg
    Lil tex 1jpg.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 85
  • lil tex 2.jpg
    lil tex 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 89

Sticky Signs

Awesome. I love all the detail and the bullets are a nice touch. I don't even want to ask what the design budget was for this project.

Pat Whatley

Love it....and I typically hate vehicle wraps that aren't done by Dan Antonelli. It's gonna work perfect with it's target market.

Craig Sjoquist

Ya know I really like this, the background is dynamite and even though the name does not contrast it looks great for the type of business it is for. It does contrast other places where needed.
Aplus on this bravo.

what did you charge for this wrap

just wondering what your charged for this wrap? like what amount for design time and then for putting it on? thanks

natedawg9640

I'll leave the actual figures out... but there was about 6.5 hrs of design... and a cumulative 20 hours of install... the actual $ value would be dependent on your shop.

Last edited:

grafixemporium

Hre's a tip. Print the wrap, keeping the lettering BLACK. When the wrap is done, select the most suitable coloured vinyl, and cut through plotter (10mm smaller to create drop shadow) and vinyl over the black.

Leave the url off completely and plot seperately and apply as normal computer cut vinyl.

Cheers - G

Huh??? Whatever you do, don't listen to this guy's advice.