• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping a small freezer what should I charge?

appstro

An ice cream vendor came to me with a small freezer that he wants graphics on. Outside image area is about 20 sf. I will be doing the design for him and installing. I am going to use oracal rapid air vinyl. Not wrap material but still good for this type of thing as there arent really any complex curves. I will be laminating with oracal 210. Any idea what I should charge? I have a price in mind, but wanted to see what you guys think. Thanks for all your advice and input. :signs101:

D&Tgraphics

If its the kind of ice cream cooler I think you're talking about, we have done quite a few of those and have gotten around $400-$450 for them.

D&Tgraphics

image-3276981536.png

Is it like these?

2B

$304 + design fee using 3651+210

if this is going to be moved then a thicker lam needs to be used and the price goes up

D&Tgraphics

Is the surface smooth or is there a texture? A lot of those ones have that textured surface. If so you will most DEFINETLY need to use cast.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Charge them $250.00 and have them deliver it with 7 cubic feet of beer inside. Plug it in and start printing....

wayne k
guam usa