• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraptor, you need to Wregister!!!!

Mosh

I see the Wraptor is on here pimping his glorified drywall hanger. Hey, Craptor you need to register as a merchant member. BTW, you should do a search of this site, cause your hanger is getting "hung out to dry" by long time "wrappers" who all think it is a pile of crap, myself included!!!!GLAD TO BE BACK IN FROM THE FARM!!!!!

Mosh

Ran over a turkey, no lie!!! Wish I would of had a camera with me!!! Turkeys are thick this year.
well I actually shot it, but.....turkeys are thick over here....

Last edited:

The Wraptor

Hey, Wraptor

I see some posters here certainly aren't afraid of harshly expressing their opinions... but that's life in the big city. I can only respond to your colorful statements by saying our device does indeed do everything we claim and more. Our customers couldn't be happier and that's all that matters. Fred and I have communicated; I'm not here to rain on anyone's parade; just to helpfully and properly reply to posts from any open-minded vehicle-wrapping members.
I hope you have a successful summer Mosh, on the farm or in the shop.

Regards,

The Wraptor.

kev3232

you've actually sold some of those stupid things? like they say, "a sucker is born every minute!"

Salmoneye

You guys are not being very nice. I think this thing looks nice and very handy. How many sheets of drywall can I hang with it at one time?

Dave Drane

Hey Mosh, what part of Nebraska do you live? Liddy and I fell in love with the state when we were there. Grand Island was the most interesting place we stayed at.

Replicator

In the website demo it takes 2 guys to setup the one man application . . .

I still think it looks like a handy tool if it doesn't cost more than $300.

thewood

Wow, what's up with all the harsh replies? You would think that the guy was offering directions on how to build a $20 BS or something.:ROFLMAO:

Circleville Signs

I think the problem with the Wraptor is that the cost to benefit ratio is DRASTICALLY out of whack. Are there times where I could see it being useful? Sure. I could see that. But for $7k+ I would need to save 4-5 hours EACH on my next 15 wraps in order for it to pay for itself. I dont' see it saving me that much time. It might save me an hour or two per wrap, but not 4-5.

If the price came down into the $500-1500 range - sure. I would buy one.

Flame

Local guy said he'd build them for $400-$500 each if anyone realllly needs one. Personally I can't see it saving me enough time to be worth purchasing it even then.

We're all out to make money Paul, I understand that as much as everyone. And you gotta do what you gotta do, and part of how I make a living is choosing my materials wisely.

Pro Image

Well I sure as HELL dont see 7000.00 there........Maybe.....MAYBE a 1000.00 but no way 7000.00........sorry.....

Flame

If 3m can sell the rolle pro for 60 bucks this guy should be able to get 7 grand out of his contraption no problem.

Once again, can make it yourself. lol. But I am still so blown away they made rivets so simplified I almost don't care... give em the $60. :rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I see Mushputz is up to his old game again of 'How to Make Friends and Keep Them as Such'.............

So, what's this product that is so good and too expensive ?? Sounds logical to me.......

CES020

Local guy said he'd build them for $400-$500 each if anyone realllly needs one.

Someone posted about making their own big squeegee and they were torn apart for suggesting it, now we see someone saying they can have a local guy knock some of these items out for cheap if anyone wants one.

So which is it? Is it wrong to copy someone's idea or not? Can't have it both ways.

CL Graphics

I am bettin this thread has already generated at least 200 hits on wraptors website. By bitchen about it mosh has actually given this thing some free exposure.

Flame

Someone posted about making their own big squeegee and they were torn apart for suggesting it, now we see someone saying they can have a local guy knock some of these items out for cheap if anyone wants one.

So which is it? Is it wrong to copy someone's idea or not? Can't have it both ways.

First off his idea isn't original by any means. People have come up with contraptions before this...

Secondly, my point was not to go out and copy this mans design. That wouldn't be the most honest thing to do. Just saying... it's a very simple device.