• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yeah, what if?

AUTO-FX

If I knew for sure it would happen? I'd gather the family together and head for a tropical island somewhere.

(Hey- do you think Doug would gather the family together and head for the mainland?)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Dr Camping was wrong twice in the same year, and he had science on his side. What makes you believe in this civilization which probably couldn't count past 2,012 ??

Predicting the end as we know it has been going on for aeons.... don't lose any sleep over it.

Last edited:

Marlene

Someone reminded me of this today. So what are your plans? If this were true, how would you spend the next 409 days?

well, I know it can't be true as I opened a can of peas last night with a use by date that went past 12/21/2011...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012

409 days, 14 hrs, 28 mins, 26 secs left for Age of Apocalypse to begin!

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

Someone reminded me of this today. So what are your plans? If this were true, how would you spend the next 409 days?

well, I know it can't be true as I opened a can of peas last night with a use by date that went past 12/21/2011...

His has another year before expiration dates take affect. :ROFLMAO:

WildWestDesigns

The irony is I can see some dipwad or a group of them doing something really stupid on that day due to their irrational thoughts.

J Hill Designs

:thumb:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 52

GoodPeopleFlags

Well, I think there's something to it. Not the end of the world or civilization, but something - or some things - are probably going to happen. There's the cosmic alignment (which is crazy that the Mayans could predict that in itself), 2 or 3 solar eclipses, the sun is heading into a solar maximum (lots of coronal mass ejections that could knock out electrical stuff, like electricity, cellphones, tv, internet). Earthquakes are becoming more frequent. End of the world? I don't think so. But I do think a big natural disaster (or more than 1), bigger than we've seen before, could probably happen.

GoodPeopleFlags

No, they're not. We're just more aware of them due to our global awareness which is due to our ability to spread information like never before.

I totally agree with ya there. Kind of like the "shark attack summer" a few years ago. It wasn't that that many more were occuring but the media played up every one so it seemed like there were more than usual. But I also think earthquakes are becoming more frequent and happening in places where they don't happen very often, like Oklahoma. I read an interesting thing recently about the New Madrid fault and tremors are ramping up. When that thing blows, it's going to be catastrophic.

randya

End of a cycle is different from end of time.

Telling time is all about cycles.
Not fortelling the future.

skyhigh

so far the only ones that elaborated on how they would spend the next 409 days was AUTO-FX...... and Marlene, if you want to count eating peas. :ROFLMAO:

Marlene

I don't hold much stock in the Myan's but when put together with all the other clutures and the alignment of the planets on that day, there really could be something to all of this. I watch the History and Science channel mostly and from what I have seen, it looks like we could have a shift in the magnetic fields which doesn't look good for us. as far as what I am going to do for the next 400 and so days, I think I will just eat peas and hope all the "old ones" are full of $hit and we will all be OK. maybe on 12/20/2012, I will also eat an entire chocolate cake as I have a good chance that it won't have time to go to the hips

crap, I just checked what day of the week 12/21/2011 falls on and it's a Friday! what a way to screw up a weekend with the world ending and all

Flame

Hey, the Mayans were some smart cookies. But just because their rock ran out at 2012, doesn't mean the worlds gonna end. So, I plan on enjoying that weekend ;)

BUT, just hypothetically, if I knew the world was gonna end on that day. Man.... I'd take a blonde, brunette, asian and cute lil Latino and we'd all confiscate some rebel mexican plane and travel around the world pirating fuel and champagne and skydiving the most remote, beautiful places we could find until the end day hit.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
just like i would if the world ended in 4 million years.

we all could die today, so why worry what you would do, you would do what you are doing....