• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yeah, what if?

skyhigh

Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
409 days, 6 hrs, 18 mins, 35 secs left for Age of Apocalypse to begin!

Pro Image

Im Going back up on Mt. Rodgers and find that case of Sam Adams SkyHigh left for me up there and watch all the stupid F'er walk around astounded..........Until the heavens falls or I run out of beer......I might have to take a few more cases with me.......:Big Laugh

iSign

If I knew for sure it would happen? I'd gather the family together and head for a tropical island somewhere.

(Hey- do you think Doug would gather the family together and head for the mainland?)

we'd ship in one last batch of beer, TV dinners & toilet paper and then blow up the harbor & stay right here!

CheapVehicleWrap

I do not doubt something serious will or could happen. In fact, the time being within my lifetime makes it even more probable.

I'm putting all my hopes in 1 basket.

ARTBOT will save us. I just know he will.

skyhigh

So what are your plans? If this were true, how would you spend the next 409 days?

I got part of my answer. To those of you following this thread, you only have 408 days left. :ROFLMAO: dumbass's

Doug, get some "meatloaf" tv dinners.....the're the best.
Artbot = Macgyver? The Messiah?
Its all becomming clear now.