• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yo.... Signage

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I disagreed with one of your posts... Big deal.

Now you are going around thumbs downing everything I post... even though there is nothing to disagree with.

Are you hurt? I am going to practice what we've all be taught from an earlier thread and am going to be more empathetic about your emotions. I am here to listen... go ahead, tell me your story...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
fly-on-the-wall.jpg

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
The thumbs down can be very detrimental to one's psyche and should only be used in extreme cases. This will help avoid giving someone else a severe case of the butthurt.

Johnny Best

Tex, I think signage uses a lowercase s on his name, not a capitol S as you posted. That could be a "disagree" right there.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Tex, I think signage uses a lowercase s on his name, not a capitol S as you posted. That could be a "disagree" right there.

Well, after the listening session, he'll need to fill out the gender card on his way out the door... I'll see how he spells it on there.

litewave

I'm trying to find a two finger emoticon.

V is for victory and apparently uppercase.

Attachments

• 1_gH4YEZLDwqkDyJ2YngAl5w.jpeg
    1_gH4YEZLDwqkDyJ2YngAl5w.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 125

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've been taking some side bets if he'll even post in this thread. Odds are getting better. If anyone wants to wager, let me know.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I've been taking some side bets if he'll even post in this thread. Odds are getting better. If anyone wants to wager, let me know.

He's been here...but hasn't said anything yet... I'm still in my listening and empathetic mood...

signage.jpg